Experiment 2011

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It would be sad to see a year go by (and hairs with it too) without learning something new. 2010 was RU's year in my book, we started from few users to many now, some of which are kinda happy - as happy as you can be when you're going balding.

Now: 2011. What was this year's discovery (i.e. new product): CB03-01 ? Bimatrpost ? ASC-j9 ? peptides ?

purely based on the response of those who experimented here, did we learn anything ?

I've been away most of this year so haven't been checking much.

cheers

Ende

Reaction score
CB-03-01, without a doubt. AHK-Cu and RUM are worth mentioning too (although they're considered to be highly experimental at this point), and let's not forget about Kraemer & Bohn's 5% RU58841 solution - that's an important discovery!

Ende

Reaction score
Personally, I've also come to realize how moronic it's to use Propecia and Rogaine to treat hair loss. A reductaste inhibitor (with dangerous side effects) and a hypertrichotic agent, which do nothing but slow hair loss for a while... What we need (except a healthy scalp) is a potent, topical anti-androgen that doesn't give us any systemic side effects, a corticosteroid to reduce inflammation, and a drug to reverse fibrosis. AHK-Cu is an example of a drug that does this, and I'm currently doing some research on Xiaflex as well.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kraemer & Bohn's 5% RU58841 solution ??
I Haven't heard of this actually.. :whistle: