Extreme Depression

Helel

Established Member
Reaction score
After many days of laying in bed, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am losing hair. I turned 25 this year and it seems like the moment i turned 25 in may, my hair has started falling. Every time I go into the shower every morning, I get out with less hair. At this rate, I'll lose it all before I go back to school.

I cannot believe this. All my friends last saw me with a full head of hair and when I go back in august, I'll be close to bald if not flat out. It's not fair and I cannot believe how fast this is happening to me. I knew my hair was going to fall eventually but I never realized that it was going to happen from literally one day to the next.

I have always been self-concious about my image and my hair has always been important to me. Seriously, I'm the kind of guy who has bushy hair. I don't understand. I have been homeless for a whole year, starved because of lack of food......and now this. Those problems were resolvable, how the hell do I resolve this?

I am so depressed because I know I am going to lose a lot of friends. I wish somebody could say something that could help me feel better or help me solve this problem. I hate the whole "thats life" bs. I know it is, I'm reminded of it every time I look in the mirror. Sorry for the tone of this message, I just don't know how to move on from this.

Helel

Established Member
Reaction score
Well...I looked at the pictures and I would say that I am a NW1. My main concern is that my whole hair has thinned to the point that any angle you look at it, you can see the skin. It doesn't look that bad to be honest, but that can change in a months time. I'm using this shampoo that is similiar to Rogain called Cre-C. I heard that it was really good. I'm not sure if Rogaine is even better. I don't know. I'm new to all of this. I want to save my hair. I don't care for having bushy hair. I just want my hair looking good for as long as I can keep it.