Fabao 101

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using Fabao 101 - it is a topical application comparative to Revivogen. I am trying to decide which one to go for, if any. - advice?

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried this sh*t before i got onto the proven stuff....to save some time ,the next time you flush your toilet just go ahead and throw the money you were gonna spend on that garbage in there.In short stick to what is known to work if you dont your just loosing valuable time

oaslam

Reaction score
It doesn't work

I am ashamed to say I used Fabao for a year, and I didn't have any noticable results. I was at first impressed by what seemed to be "good" press concerning their product, but, the best thing to do would be to go with the proven treatments. The more time you waste on crap, the less time you spend actually growing hair.

peterteg1999

Reaction score
i agree with the person post above me...

Fabao 101 is crap.. i can't believe i wasted so much time and money on that sh*t.

PearlJam

Reaction score
Yeah... I spent way to much on that sh*t...

It makes your scalp yellow, smells bad and does nothing...

Hmm... Great

Recedingguy

Reaction score
I am currently using Fabao and it has been working with mixed results. I have got some fuzzy growth at the temples and the hairline, so maybe its worth a try for a few months. But it certainly seems as not as successful as minoxidil.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
It's very possible that fuzzy regrowth you've seen is a result of the minatureization process.....I used to think that I was getting regrowth until I realized that those little hairs that seemed to be sprouting up never grew too long. Then evetually started getting thinner.
This is a common mistake we've all made.

Stay away from the Fabio stuff and get on a proven treatment like minoxidil and/or finasteride. Don't forget to add Nizoral shampoo.

G

spent a few months on that mother f*****g cat sh*t before I did my homework, the purple bottle with the gold type right? complete sh*t.

I can only say this in hindsight, but I love the stuff about energizing and Heating (if I remember correctly) the scalp, utter utter utter utter utter horse sh*t, and if I have not made myself clear I will resort to that old tool of the indignant poster 'large HTML'

horse sh*t

good luck

Ty

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
im ashamed to admit i tried that mickey mouse sh*t for several months too..

its spam