faith healer

Plasticman82

Reaction score
My Gran had many different treatments for her arthritis but the majority of them had little effect. Her friend put her in touch with a faith healer and she had several sessions with her and now my Gran says she does feel a lot better and she does look healthier too. Im now seriously considering seeing a faith healer to help with my male pattern baldness. I was once a sceptic but not so much any more, and there always cases on tv and in mags about them so they must be working. Gonna look into it and will let you know how it goes if I do it.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Plasticman82 said:
My Gran had many different treatments for her arthritis but the majority of them had little effect. Her friend put her in touch with a faith healer and she had several sessions with her and now my Gran says she does feel a lot better and she does look healthier too. Im now seriously considering seeing a faith healer to help with my male pattern baldness. I was once a sceptic but not so much any more, and there always cases on tv and in mags about them so they must be working. Gonna look into it and will let you know how it goes if I do it.

Whats their faith in? You cant have faith in faith.