Faithe Eagle RU mistake ??

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay so I was finally getting around to start bagging up the RU for ease of use and was looking at the paper work.

No where on the paper work does it ever say RU58441. There is the breakdown of exactly what though.

Is this how FE usually does this or did they send me something else ?!

Any help needed, I have the paper work so I can lost here what it says if necessary.

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
The description goes as follows :

4-(4,4-dimethyl-2,5-dioxo-3-(4-hydroxybutyl)-1imidazolidinyl)-2-(trifluromethyl)-bezonitrile

Then its states :

"The sample is for being tested by mixing it with some liquid topical skin and hair chemicals to see it it will strengthen the other liquid products used on hair and skin, since some scientific evidence newly suggests that it might enhance or strengthen other products or agents,and so if it does strengthen the other products then this intermediate chemical substance might be made further for being an additive into those other products for working better "

This just struck me as odd ....

el_duterino

Reaction score
they must have sent you an e-mail where they explain that they don't call it RU but use the chemical name.

That's the way they always do when shipping the product.

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
they must have sent you an e-mail where they explain that they don't call it RU but use the chemical name.

That's the way they always do when shipping the product.

I checked all my email and no that was never mentioned.

So this is indeed RU right ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
yes. both FE and K only use the chemical name in their official documentation

CCS

Reaction score
I've taken a lot of chemistry. Yes, that is RU. Both names are correct.

Please delete that note, in case customs is reading this forum.

From reading the first name, I could draw you a picture of exactly what the molecule looks like.