fast results with minoxidil

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
id like to share with everybody that me hair is doing much much better after only 2.5 months of minoxidil and retin A. im also taking dutasteride but i think its from the minoxidil because i get the thickening only on top where i apply the topicals. i am really surprised by the fast results i have some new hair and the old one is much stronger and darker im almost fully recoverd :)

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That excellent news, you ,must be so relieved to see results already. The big 3 are working! keep us posted on further progress.

Hope mine does..been going for just over a month so far, so praying I see a slow down in loss at least in next few weeks.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
That excellent news, you ,must be so relieved to see results already. The big 3 are working! keep us posted on further progress.

Hope mine does..been going for just over a month so far, so praying I see a slow down in loss at least in next few weeks.

yeah man,relieved is exactly how i feel its been really shitty 3.5 months since the first time i discoverd the thinnig and im so glad im out of it
you should really try to add retin A to your regimen and put it on the night applications before the spectral dnc its very cheap and it makes life much easier because its absorved so much faster ,id really suggest the foam for the mornnings as well,its a real time saver. good luck to you

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
roki where do you get your retin-a?? not sure that i'll use it, think the foams enough for now, just wondering so i know lol. cheers

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chino20 said:
roki where do you get your retin-a?? not sure that i'll use it, think the foams enough for now, just wondering so i know lol. cheers
i get it from a phrmacy its very very cheap and it,my pharmecist dosnt ask for prescription but any derm will give you one if you ask for it
i really reconnmend it because its very cheap and very easy...