FDA approves generic Nizoral shampoo

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
hmmmm

Well can we get it generic or this a scam? hook a brother up I pay 42 bucks for a bottle of Nizoral 2%

Pce Brian

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This makes sense to me. Last time I had my Rx filled for nizoral 2% was during the first week of January. I paid $15 for an 8 oz. bottle, I believe. FYI, on the days that I use nizoral, I apply the non-Rx 1% for the first round, rinse, then use the 2%, to save some money.

Anyway, I got my Rx refilled last week, and they gave me the generic, but default, saying it was cheaper, and they didn't have the other in stock at the time. It was only $7 a bottle, same size.

But $42? Hopefully not for an 8 oz. bottle!?

Another FYI- I get my stuff at Walgreens, just because it's closer to any other place.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I can ship both to anyone who needs..pm me if you're interested

G

Re: hmmmm

extremekicks said:
Well can we get it generic or this a scam? hook a brother up I pay 42 bucks for a bottle of Nizoral 2%

Pce Brian

:freaked2: :freaked2:

2% OTC, brand, not generic, is like £8.00 here in the UK!!!

:freaked2:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Well Ty, that being the case, would you mind buying some 2% nizoral over the counter and sending it to us? We'll cut you in a nice premium.

If us Yank male pattern baldness'ers get organized and pool our money, this might become a regular income stream for you. Covertly smuggling cheap Nizoral from the UK to the States, and then smuggling cheap minoxidil on the return leg home. You could become the next Pablo Escobar! And if confronted by customs, just whip out a bottle of nizoral, yell "well say hello to my little friend" and spray them in the eyes while you run past them to your awaiting cab...

vwsimple

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Well Ty, that being the case, would you mind buying some 2% nizoral over the counter and sending it to us? We'll cut you in a nice premium.

If us Yank male pattern baldness'ers get organized and pool our money, this might become a regular income stream for you. Covertly smuggling cheap Nizoral from the UK to the States, and then smuggling cheap minoxidil on the return leg home. You could become the next Pablo Escobar! And if confronted by customs, just whip out a bottle of nizoral, yell "well say hello to my little friend" and spray them in the eyes while you run past them to your awaiting cab...

its cheaper in canada. cross the border and get a crate.

G

The Gardener said:

I need a Shampoo 'mule' to swallow several gallons a week, anyone?

foo2

Reaction score
Ty, i'm your mule, just gimme the tickets, i've poured 2 bottles of nizoral into plastic bags and swallowed them, there's no going back now....

hope the yanks will appreciate cheap 2% nizoral, although don't complain if it's picked up a few more "odours" on the way!

Cassin

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
You could become the next Pablo Escobar! And if confronted by customs, just whip out a bottle of nizoral, yell "well say hello to my little friend" and spray them in the eyes while you run past them to your awaiting cab...

I had a class taught by a IA officer who used to fight ol Pablo back in the day as a young FBI...or was it DEA officer.......I can't remember....... Fascinating stories. That guy was a mad man...Pablo..not my teacher.

G

foo2 said:
Ty, i'm your mule, just gimme the tickets, i've poured 2 bottles of nizoral into plastic bags and swallowed them, there's no going back now....

hope the yanks will appreciate cheap 2% nizoral, although don't complain if it's picked up a few more "odours" on the way!

:freaked2: