Few More Questions and I'm set!

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
THX guys!

Is the cheaper finasteride and minoxidil as good as the "popular brands" ?

When you shed, do you get huge bald spots, or does it just look thinner?

The hairclub recommended their EHT which is basically some cleansers a filter, and vitamens but it only uses 2% minoxidil. Since I'm the supposed "perfect" candidate according to them, and caught this very early, do you think I could just use the 5% minoxidil, and a good cleanser (maybe nizoral?) instead?

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Bone Daddy said:
THX guys!

Is the cheaper finasteride and minoxidil as good as the "popular brands" ?

When you shed, do you get huge bald spots, or does it just look thinner?

The hairclub recommended their EHT which is basically some cleansers a filter, and vitamens but it only uses 2% minoxidil. Since I'm the supposed "perfect" candidate according to them, and caught this very early, do you think I could just use the 5% minoxidil, and a good cleanser (maybe nizoral?) instead?

For cheap Rogaine, I would go to http://www.rogainedirect.com. $13.50 a bottle.

For cheap Propecia, you're on your own :D

Most likely, buying generic vs. brand won't make a difference. (I still buy brand anyway, though)

Screw the hair club for men. They actually get more money if their product doesn't work, right? I mean, then they get to go ahead with the hair transplant, right?

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
well if you pay them for their "program" then if it doesn't work then they supposedly pay for the transplant (non surgical) down the line.

The thing that bugs me is they use a bunch of cleansers and 2% minoxidil. I know im just starting to thin, and no bald spots, but shoud'nt it be more than that?

lotion/cream/2% minoxidil/herbs/chlorine filter

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
The cheapest minoxidl you can obtain is probably the Kirkland generic version for $28.99 for 4 months supply (4 bottles) plus $5.99 delivery charge at Maleessentials.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
My freinds also in the hairclub. He said its over 1000 a year for their own products, and oh yeah they said he was the "perfect candidate" when they really mean he has the "perfect wallet". You should consider buying finasteride and anything else online and saving some money IMO

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
For cheap Rogaine, I would go to http://www.rogainedirect.com. $13.50 a bottle.

For cheap Propecia, you're on your own :D

Most likely, buying generic vs. brand won't make a difference. (I still buy brand anyway, though)

Screw the hair club for men. They actually get more money if their product doesn't work, right? I mean, then they get to go ahead with the hair transplant, right?

Thats a sweet website except for this:

We are currently unable to deliver to locations outside the United States,
APO's or US Territories.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait, you mean there are countries other than the U.S.? You mean like Puerto Rico? :D

Seriously, sucks that they don't deliver outside of the US. I'd send them a nasty letter if I were you.

It's a pretty nice system. It automatically orders more for you when you're about to run out.

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
i buy rogaine in ebay. best prices.
06 months supply 64,99. 10,83 per bottle. yeah!
shipping to brazil is USPS priority mail for 10,00.