Fighting with male pattern baldness need some help guys :)

stop dht

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new in this forum beg me for my enklish i know dat sucks :(

Here is my story When i was 17 my vertex was my first spot started to thin , when i was 18 my mid scalp areas started thinning was looking fast and serious . When i was 19.5 my right temple receeded around 1.5-2 cm with dozens of terminal hair left on lost ground but to much thinning headed to mid scalp occured . When i was 20.5 my left temple starts the same than i decided to fight with that.
I got hair isle betveen my temples and mic scalp that once looked like Amazon jungles but even that spot start thinning just 6 month before .

Now I am 21.5 and here is my treatment and photos I need some help guys i want your idea because i m new and u guys i hope know much . AND My current treatment is :

Minoxidil %5 solution(no foam in our country) just about to reach 1 year but no significant benefit maybe some thicking on temples but very minimal , peaks are much thicker after that . But for vertex and midscalp just about 3 month left with regular apply

Proscar 1.25 mg some times 2.5 daily just about 1 month left

Nizoral %2 3 weeks left looks like when i wash my hair with that my hairs falling like a b**ch

Biotin 10 mg daily about 3 weeks left

My supplements are :

Dudasteride avodart 0.5 mg 3 times a week
Saw palmetto tablet with some other vitamins 300 mg 3-4 times a week
Alpecine c 1 shampoo
Revigen hair loss shampoo for men
Some normal shampoo with 6-7 aldactone tablet crushed and added inside i dont know just a fantesy

I was in some serious mental problems just broke up with my gf bla bla so much stress depression left so i m trying to reduce stress levels to 1 month i m ok

I am smoking sigaratte 9-10 times a day

I am not body builder but looking so fit so i need hair for new girls

Pls guys i need some help , i know u guys know more than i know so any suggestion will welcome thanks .
resim078.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0554.jpgresim_315.jpgresim235.jpgIMG_1055.jpgresim314.jpgIMG_1160.jpg

From left to right : First one 25.11.2013 after buzzing hair very short
Second 0-15(not sure) .12.2013
third : 12.3.2014
fourth : 4 day ago
fifht : 13.4.2014
six : after shower thats the great one to show my thinning process
Seven : 1 month ago
Eight : 3 day ago

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are those before and after pics showing you had great success? Or are those old pictures showing when you used to have a full head of hair?

If you are taking dutasteride/Avodart quit using finasteride. It will have no additional benefits. Biotin doesn't do anything either and you don't need it.

BrianP

Established Member
Reaction score
please edit ur post and post pics in cronological order lol, its a bit confusing :p

Well either way if i saw u on the street i wouldnt even think that u were balding btw

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Quit smoking. That will effect your hair and body in a negative way. I quit so can you. It's way easier to quit than p**rn ;). Your hair looks great. Was there something wrong with the meds? If not just keep taking the meds.

stop dht

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm thanks for reply guys , my problem is tons of thinning hair around mid scalp so when i shave people tell me i am balding but when i let them grow it looks normal ( except some parts of vertex and right temple) so i will quit biotin i was wrong sorry i m using that for 45 days , I got some success from baseline ( about 1 year ago ) but i have no old photo left if I find one i will post . I edit and put photos t chronic order .

Hmm about proscar first day i took i thought my dick is gone but after little better maybe some less morning erections and maybe some soft ejeculation sometimes watery semen no more . I just afraid of gyno . Shedding in first month of finasteride was crazy but now decreased maybe summer period shedding not sure I will update if i got success .
Cya guysss :)