Figo & Tom Cruise

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Very Lucky guys to have full head of hair. Especially look at figo's hair , its amazing. They did'nt have ANY sign of hair loss , God really love them i guess.

http://spor.mynet.com/072004/01fut1.asp

And Russel Crowe , i think he has hairloss problem.

G

It's is well know that Figo wears a piece and has for the last 2 european championships, I believe there is a photo of him heading the ball against Juventas in 2001 where it comes off completely leading to what is a very disputed goal.

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a good while back that Tom Cruise was getting male pattern baldness but spends a fortune on lots of different products to keep it all

Can anyone confirm this?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i do remember a thread that talked about tom cruise and how he is diffuse thinning...some photos of him look really bad then again so photos of him look good........kinda suspicious

G

blue said:
i do remember a thread that talked about tom cruise and how he is diffuse thinning...some photos of him look really bad then again so photos of him look good........kinda suspicious

it's a piece

foo2

Reaction score
if you look at people like tom cruise, brad pitt and keanu reaves (all in the 40's now) they all have stunning heads of hair, of course they could be peices, but i doubt it, i think they have the money to have multiple hair transplant's, if needed.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Their profession is all about how they look so obviously they go to great lengths and spend lots of money to preserve their hair if they have male pattern baldness. I alone am on the big three with roughly 1/1000 of their income lol, god knows what they aren't on for their hair. Except for nicholas cage, he's losing his hair and doesn't seem to mind.

Deaner

Reaction score
Nick Cage doesn't seem to mind? That's not true. He was way balder earlier in his life, and got some minor corrective surgery, but he didn't go to any great lengths to preserve it at the time, nor to restore it. He just got some minor restoration.

viperfish

Reaction score
Nick Cage does care. I just recently read an article on him shooting a new movie. Anyways, I guess he made the producers shoot all these scenes over again because his hair looked like sh*t. I don't remeber where I read it from, but it was kinda funny.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite all my rage, I am still as bald as Nicolas Cage. :lol: