Finally booked an apt with Dr. ********, feriduni booked up until sept 2015!

eire_245

Reaction score
So finally took the plunge and booked an apt with Dr. Bisnaga, looking to restablish my hairline. I have had strong results with minoxidil and have been on both minoxidil and finasteride for a number of years (with a brief spell going off minoxidil due to getting over confident and nearly losing all my gains)

I think im a strong responder so hopefully i can maintian what i have for a number of years a with the hair transplant really bring it on that extra bit.

My only concern is that i know Dr ******** can be super conservative with hairlines whereas feriduni is a bit more open to lowering it but nonetheless looking forward to seeing what my options are!

Wasnt able to get a sonsult with Feriduni as he is booked up until sept 2015 :crazy:

eire_245

Reaction score
******** waiting list was until january 2015 which is too long at all, no i havent really looked into lorenzon tbh. from reading the boards Dr. ******** and Feriduni seemed like the most consistent performers in europe...so looking forward to seeing if my expectations are realistic or not

eire_245

Reaction score
no idea as from what ive read both would be considered pretty much on par with each other in terms of results and quality of work. But no consultations until sept 2015 is just insane

eire_245

Reaction score
ive no idea how long after that you would be waiting, but considering a consult is probably only 30 mins long im wondering does feriduni take holidays for a few months or something....because 10 months is mind boggling. Id assume time to surgery with ******** would be relatively fast as he carries out 10 per week, so its safe to say by this stage he is extremely experienced