finally put my toppik on right for the first time, my tips

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
I have dark dark brown hair and a 4 inch bald spot on top. Usually when i put it on its blotchy, and doesnt look right, especially next to the sides by my real hair.
this time i put in on , a couple shakes and then with my fingers i pat it down all over the bald spot. I then look and see what it looks like and looks like hell.
I then comb my hair from my bald spot in the back of it and comb it forward , not backwards and then brushed my hair the way i would normally. I then shaked a couple times directly on the bald spot and this time didnt look in the mirror. I then looked in the mirror to see what it looks like and was shocked. Looks like real hair , i mean absolutely awesome. Im now getting more instead of something else and gonna get the fiberhold spray because its better and also getting the couvre shampoo and hair expander. ,

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Now take a mirror where the sunlight can shine on your head and take a look....Prepare to be horrified.....SOrry but this is how I found out how noticeable Toppik can be.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually Topik looks good on my head even in direct light. I'm a diffuse thinner and I put some all over my scalp and it looked great. And my hair was only about a half inch long. It gave me my teenage head of hair back.

The downside is that it's just too damn messy. Gets all over your hands when you rub your hair or scratch your head. Plus it comes off in water very easily which means you can never go swimming in public again!