Finasgel..any feedback ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hi, I am considering adding Finasgel to my regimen (Flutagel & Avodart oral)..perhaps in the longer run I could cut down on the internal Avodart if this Finasgel is powerful enough for follicular DHT reduction..
Is anyone using it ?

Thanks
El Duterino

el_duterino

Reaction score
yeah..I would not use those at the same time for sure. I would use Flutagel at night, wash my hair in the morning and then apply Finasgel..then wash my hair at night before Flutagel.
I am a bit fed up with the low libido from dutasteride, I am not getting younger these days... If there is a way to reduce Avodart without compromising the gains hair-wise, I am ready to try and spend some extra time doing the above routine.

Cheers
El Duterino

el_duterino

Reaction score
Fine..since I see no feedback, I will go ahead and try it myself then. Just ordered a few bottles today.
Will report how this works out. I will ease out on the oral dutasteride, take it EOD and then 2 times a week. I also asked SINERE if we can use both gels at the same time.
I was taking oral finasteride at 1.25 mg a day for 6 years and never had the slightest side effect, unlike dutasteride where I get a bit of a lower libido.

Cheers
El Duterino

G

Look at your list of treatments dude.I told you flutagel was snake oil.If it wasnt a snake oil you wouldnt be wanting to add ANOTHER treatment to your long list.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Look at your list of treatments dude.I told you flutagel was snake oil.If it wasnt a snake oil you wouldnt be wanting to add ANOTHER treatment to your long list.

Davidoff, your posts add absolutely nothing to this disscussion. You have not the slightest knowledge on Flutagel or Finasgel. Your conclusions are meaningless.

You never tried these products on yourself. You never posted a single pic of your head to prove thoses claims on Revivogen.

Besides, In over 10 years since thinning started, I never lost a single follicule on my drugs and I never had to resort to a Hair Transplant like you did, so I must be doing something better than you.

Yes, my topical regimen list is long but it is fun and I do enjoy keeping my hair.
And my dick is doing fine too.

Cheers
El Duterino

G

touchy touchy! If you have still a full head of hair why not just stick to what your using? Your in denial because nothing is working for you,If flutagel was working you wouldnt need to add finasgel.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
touchy touchy! If you have still a full head of hair why not just stick to what your using? Your in denial because nothing is working for you,If flutagel was working you wouldnt need to add finasgel.

Hey Davidoff, if your Revivogen was that great, tell us why you needed a hair transplant then ?

About the flutagel, yes it works but what works even better is a COMBINATION of drugs that attack the effects of DHT from different angles at the same time. Our body is up-regulating over time so no one single drug will be sufficient. I found flutagel to be a very potent anti-androgen great for hair loss, but i cannot use it as much as I would like to, due to loss of libido when i put too much over my whole head.

G

Ive said that i started using revivogen after my hair transplant. :shakehead:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Ive said that i started using revivogen after my hair transplant. :shakehead:

so you need revivogen to maintain your transplanted hair ? i thought those follicules were DHT resistant to start with... ? maybe thats why Revivogen is "working" then :)

G

Are you mental? Its to keep the rest of my hair from falling out.

rcom440

Reaction score
So El_Duterino, did you start on Finasgel? If so how it's going?
and where can we buy it online?
thanks

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
So El_Duterino, did you start on Finasgel? If so how it's going?
and where can we buy it online?
thanks

I'm assuming your not on finasteride due to side effects? Even if you could still buy this "Finasgel" (which you can't) you would most DEFIANTLY get sides from this. Topical flutamide and dutasteride are both absorbed into the bloodstream really easily, you might as well take them orally.