Finasteride.. and anger !

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I think there is a link... ever since I've been on finasteride, I swear i'm a lot more aggressive and generally angry. My friends now say things like "gee.. never seen you angry before!" "gee.. never heard you swear before!" .. I've definitely had more thoughts of throwing chairs at people, especially when they're not doing their fair share of work... very easily angered. Aggressive.. its pretty scary.

what you guys think? maybe its just uni.. maybe not.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
talk to your doctor about getting a blood test to see weather or not specific chemicals that may trogger anger are high or not.....

Petchsky

Reaction score
I not to sure of the link myself... maybe because your still at a young developing age, its the testosterone giving you a kind of roid rage? maybe looking in to steroids and its effects could help understand it more even if its not linked.

Whats your theory on how it causes anger?

oni

Reaction score
i did get rage in the first 2 months of taking dutasteride and finasteride. I also found working out helped this alot try it.

KK

Reaction score
Rage,

I am only guessing, could it be the multivitamins, because since I included the centrum (multivitamins) in my regimen. I feel a bit more aggressive and get angry quite easy.

Cheers

G

Everyone get's pissed off once in a while. I would just put it down to stress and maybe some anxiety with your uni work. Try to do some vigorous exercises that will calm you down.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Taking finasteride increases testosterone abit which could can lead to irritability or rage. Recently learned since my last post on this thread.