Finasteride And Dutasteride Getting Worse...please Help

idontknowwhattodo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I want to tell you my story ..
I am 27 years old this year and with baldness I am struggling from the age of 24, first thing I noticed was the receding hairline.
In September 2015 I started taking finasteride 1.25mg every day and in August 2016 I added generic dutasteride from DUPROST name. I got it to finasteride and take it every 4 days. All was well I had no reason to worry, kept all the same state on my head. And in January 2017 I stopped taking finasteride and I only took dutasteride every 4 days because I thought it would have more power from finasteride taken every day, not quite.From February I noticed that the vertex starts to thin out but I did not pay attention because I thought it was temporary but every month it was more noticeable to this day. From the next month I take finasteride together with dutasteride (avodart) every 4 days and it is getting worse .. Every day I feel like I have less hair especially I do not know whether to take dutasteride more often or it is normal Shedding and hair will come back stronger. Maybe finasteride stopped working from when I did not take it since January.Every day I use toppik because my hair density has dropped since the beginning of the year.Maybe some of the users met this situation and I have to continue my treatment?Or simply take more dutasteride every 2 days?Please Help me

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to take finasteride every every day. Don't miss any days . You must also use Rogaine twice a day and you will be fine . use them both every day

idontknowwhattodo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer
At the beginning of the treatment I tried the minoxidil for 2 months but unfortunately due to side effects I had to give up and I was taking finasteride separately until August 2016. I also use keto shampoo twice a week. But for financial reasons I am forced to take such frequencies(I mean finasteride every days and avodartE4D). So I do not have to worry and ride out? Will hair grow back ?