Finasteride and increased heartbeat

Karmaz

Reaction score
Ok,Heres the story...

I'm 23 and although my hair is v.thick, over the past year and a half i've noticed that my temples were getting thinner.When I noticed it, i tried that nisim stuff and oral saw palmetto but it did f*** all...

Did a bit of research,and decided that Cipla finpecia would be the best bet for me due to cost and a regular/consistent dose so I ordered it from inhouse.I figured that cipla would be fine as I had tried some of it's generic v**** (Kamagra) before and was v.effecive :)

Anyway, I've been taking finpecia for a month now and all is going well regarding the side effects mentioned......Sex drive is the same and no probs with erections etc. Semen is bit thinner then before but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

What is to my concern however, is that over the last week or so I've noticed my heart beat a lot more to the point that I'm getting concerned about if I'm doing myself damage??Seems a lot more prominant than before.There's never been problems heart wise with myself or my family btw..

Has anyone else here gone through similar problems with finasteride???

Any advice greatly appreciated as I'm getting a bit worried about it at this stage

oni

Reaction score
Are you still taking generic v**** (Kamagra) if not when was the last time you took it?

Bismarck

Reaction score
Never heard that finasteride has anything to do with increased heartbeat. The only thing you can do is to see your doctor if the problem persists.

Karmaz

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Never heard that finasteride has anything to do with increased heartbeat. The only thing you can do is to see your doctor if the problem persists.

That's precisely my worry.Time for a Doctor appointment me thinks

monkee

Reaction score
heart

well, i felt stronger heartbeats and some irregularity in my heart rhytm while on propecia. First i thought it was not it, but i never had felt these heart sensations before propecia. I also felt some dizziness plus other effects like decreased libido and more difficult to get an erection. So, despite the postitive results, i decided to stop...

fred

Reaction score
I have the same problem: Since I took Proscar I got faster heartbeats, dizziness, chest pain in the heart area... I decided to give it a break though I really think this drug would work for me and I have the feeling that side effects=effectiveness.

Karmaz

Reaction score
Update:

Went to the doctor who said there was nothing wrong with me at all heartwise.I've since started taking my finpecia pill before I go to sleep everynight, and don't seem to have/notice any increased irregular or fast heatbeat anymore.....