finasteride and other medicines?

G

I take 100mg of an anti-biotic called minocin (might be called minocyline in USA?) nightly for my acne but I'll be adding 1mg or 1.25mg of finasteride to my regimen in the coming month. I was wondering should I stop taking the minocin while I'm on finasteride, will they react to each other in some way? I've heard that finasteride helps acne but then I've heard that it makes it worse? My acne is mild but should I continue with the anti-biotics whilst on finasteride?

Also, would finasteride have any kind of reaction with Creatine as I'm going to be hitting the gym again and will probably take it to get back into shape.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
It's most likely safe to take both, BUT you should really ask your DR. or pharmacist to be sure.

G

I live in Ireland and as far as I know propecia (finasteride) isn't available or prescribed in this country so asking my doctor is really of little use plus he'd charge me 60euro($75) for a five-minute consultation. Even in the U.k doctors are reluctant to prescribe it. So I’ll be self prescribing by buying off the net rather than the pharmacy.