Finasteride Before And After Pics - Any Progress?

andiepasdedeux

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. I'm transgender M-F and have been taking 5mg of Finasteride once a day for about three months.

I took some pics when I started (with a week's growth - I usually shave my head) and some more a couple of weeks ago (another week's growth). The pic on the left is the earlier one.

Before and After.jpg

I'm not sure if there's any difference. Would some of you mind taking a look and letting me know your thoughts please? Am I being too impatient? I'm not sure when the Finasteride is supposed to "kick in"!

All the best,

Andie

PS I've not started testerone blockers and estrogen yet. I'm due to start estrogen in February and blockers sometime after that.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. I'm transgender M-F and have been taking 5mg of Finasteride once a day for about three months.

I took some pics when I started (with a week's growth - I usually shave my head) and some more a couple of weeks ago (another week's growth). The pic on the left is the earlier one.

View attachment 71906
I'm not sure if there's any difference. Would some of you mind taking a look and letting me know your thoughts please? Am I being too impatient? I'm not sure when the Finasteride is supposed to "kick in"!

All the best,

Andie

PS I've not started testerone blockers and estrogen yet. I'm due to start estrogen in February and blockers sometime after that.
Looks thicker, but i could be lightning. Anyways I expect great regrowth for you after you add estrogen and test blockers, I would suggest to add minoxidil and dermarolling also. good luck !

andiepasdedeux

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I've heard of Minoxidil but not the other. Are these available on prescription? I'm in the UK.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I've heard of Minoxidil but not the other. Are these available on prescription? I'm in the UK.
You dont need prescription for minoxidil, you can directly buy it off ebay or your local pharmacy. The dermaroller you can get it off ebay or amazon, check the threads on this site about it, you should find useful info. Keep us updated !

andiepasdedeux

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the reply. I shall definitley look at getting a roller some Minoxidil. To save me looking, is there a decent thread on here that will tell me how to get started, what kind to take, quantities, etc? Thanks!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deff progress, 5mg will do the same sh*t as 1mg every other day or 0.5mg every day, if youre trans i would advice you to jump on Dutasteride