finasteride: Great for Sex

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for about 5 weeks, and I must say, its certainly been worth it. I understand treatments have peaks and valleys, but im experiencing one hell of a peak. The past week or so I've gone from very noticible fall out (shower, running hand through hair) to virtually nothing. Also, its had a slight numbing effect on my member, so lately I've been having marathon sex with my gf (no rubber) I couldn't have lasted through before.

No other side effects except oily scalp.

Hope the trough isn't nearly as low as this crest is high.

If it comes at all :)

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
djApolloCreed said:
Also, its had a slight numbing effect on my member, so lately I've been having marathon sex with my gf (no rubber)

I hope she's on the pill, dude.

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
TortoiseAndHair said:
djApolloCreed said:
Also, its had a slight numbing effect on my member, so lately I've been having marathon sex with my gf (no rubber)

of course, just added that cause usually condoms are dull anyways.

The Gardener

Reaction score
TortoiseAndHair said:
djApolloCreed said:

Nah, no need for that. Just pull out at the peak and blast on her tits.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
TortoiseAndHair said:
djApolloCreed said:

Nah, no need for that. Just pull out at the peak and blast on her tits.

Actually, you should save it and put it back in your hair, so you don't lose any of that precious finasteride from your system.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
^

Hey it worked in "Theres Something about Mary"!

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i definitely did not experience that side effect. out curiosity, what exactly is your idea of marathon sex? i'm lucky if i can go longer than 5 minutes without a condom.

G

I agree with what you say. This girl I am seeing at the moment is a sex maniac. I have never had so much sex in my born life. I even thought I had broken my dick the other night. I have no time recover, it's morning noon and night and I think she is trying to kill me!

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to be, say, stinking rich, aged around 80 and have heart problems now would you? :lol:

G

Rage said:
you wouldn't happen to be, say, stinking rich, aged around 80 and have heart problems now would you? :lol:

lol,

Nope, just a normal horny bloke who is banging away at this very pretty girl. I also think she is now addicted to the taste of finasteride which I explained in one of my ealrier posts. I don't complain though!

Deaner

Reaction score
I can't use condoms cuz I'll last forever. I last generally 20-30 minutes without one, I can't imagine trying to finish WITH one... :?