Finasteride is no more effective!!!!

FaLLiNG

Reaction score
..after 1 month on Finasteride now, i feel like i am the same as before, it used to decrease my sexual desire at first but now im horny more than ever (this is not a joke) whats happening?also, what is exactly the function of Finasteride? how is it effective against DHT and hair loss?

..btw, im starting to notice something, after excessive masurbation, like 3 times a day, i feel irratations in my skin and scalp, also when i start to sweat, after exerting a phyical effort for instance, i get red rashes and feel like like something is pickling my skin, i googled and i found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miliaria

..so my conclusion is, its all connected, DHT and hair loss and masturbation and miliaria,

SRSLY WE NEED TO STOP MASTURBATING xD

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
... What?

Seriously, calm down. You've only been on finasteride for a month. Now you're back to normal. You might have a skin rash due to weather. You then self-diagnose. You think it's miliaria, which has nothing to do with DHT. You link finasteride to miliaria. You decide to no longer masturbate.

There are so many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin.

FaLLiNG

Reaction score
Now im back to normal? Is that what's supposed to happen? My hair hasnt stopped falling yet btw? When does it stop?

About the miliaria thingy, i dont know dude, i thought maybe its the same with the skin as the scalp, i.e. the DHT is blocking the skin too and causes miliaria, its very reasonable, block here block there, whats the difference? :p It says on wikipedia that the causes of miliaria is not yet known.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
From what I've read, it takes 6-12 months until you see good effects. I think I'm see some progress after a month, but I've been taking other stuff, too.