Finasteride Only?advice Pls!(pics)

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg hi
Im 24 year old male, the last two years I've lost alot of hair. I didnt start to notice until 6-8 months ago, as i always have had long hair. I started today on 1,25mg Proscar (got a prescription from my Doctor)

I wanna keep it simple, as this is something im gonna have to do the rest of my life (given that it works, and no/little sides) therefor Im thinking about finasteride only? Or should i add one shampoo?(regain?) what do you suggest? Or will I might be able to regrow some of the thikness from finasteride only? Should I start on regain asap? Or can I give it 2-3 months on finasteride only then start with rogaine? Any advice? This hair is killing my self esteem. Also; am I too late? Given that I've already lost alot of hair? Any advice will be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 294

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tldr; its greasy cause of my wax, went to bed without taking a shower, and I just woke up (vacation)

26mph

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Mrpositive ,

I am in same boat as you. Started finasteride 0.7 mg ED on May 20. Thinking if I should add rogaine into the mix.

I have heard in several threads to be on finasteride alone for a while and see the progress.

Mrpositive

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Mrpositive ,

I am in same boat as you. Started finasteride 0.7 mg ED on May 20. Thinking if I should add rogaine into the mix.

I have heard in several threads to be on finasteride alone for a while and see the progress.
Thanks for the reply. I thin i'll stay on finasteride alone for a couple of months, to see how my body reacts to it. If i feel any sides I know for sure its finasteride and not rogaine/other supplement. I do hope for some regrowth like that my hair gets thicker. Not sure if finasteride only will help me achieve that.