Finasteride Question,

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
To those of you on Finasteride, when you start shedding do see actually notice a difference cosmetically? or do your hairline, crown, temples look and feel the same. I have been on Propecia for 5months, nizoral 2, and minoxidil 3. I started shedding 2-3 months into propecia and havent really stopped. My hairline is worse. I started losing hair in the crown and it is getting worse and worse. I am diffuse thinning in the horseshoe pattern as a matterof fact. I am hoping that my hair will come back and be like it was a year and a half ago. By the way I am 20, gonna be 21 in march. I have heard ppl mention aggressive male pattern baldness, can anyone comment on the rate of hairloss or anything on this matter? Iwill for sure continue the big three for 7 more months for sure.

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
its because of using the shampoo very frequently thus it makes your hair & your hair skin burn like desert. Please let your hair feed from original hair oil.

misterium

Reaction score
^ Most of us shampoo every single day.

What about our natural hair oil ?

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Iwan Maier said:
^ Most of us shampoo every single day.

What about our natural hair oil ?

Dude , excessive washing makes your hair thinner , and dry it like a desert . IF you ask my opinion , we should NOT WASH OUR HAIR FOR ONLY 1 DAY TO REST OUR HAIR and let our hair WITH NATURAL (Bionic) Hair OIL. This is only my opinion. I tested it, when my hair is greasy , the next day when i wash , it looks better and shiny.

moegreen

Reaction score
markelbentley said:
To those of you on Finasteride, when you start shedding do see actually notice a difference cosmetically? or do your hairline, crown, temples look and feel the same. I have been on Propecia for 5months, nizoral 2, and minoxidil 3. I started shedding 2-3 months into propecia and havent really stopped. My hairline is worse. I started losing hair in the crown and it is getting worse and worse. I am diffuse thinning in the horseshoe pattern as a matterof fact. I am hoping that my hair will come back and be like it was a year and a half ago. By the way I am 20, gonna be 21 in march. I have heard ppl mention aggressive male pattern baldness, can anyone comment on the rate of hairloss or anything on this matter? Iwill for sure continue the big three for 7 more months for sure.

I pretty much have the same story... but I just turned 20 a month ago.

Propecia didn't stop the shedding for me but did decrease its rate... i was shedding like f*****g crazy back then... the shedding has decreased to about 60 or 70% of the original... nothing i'm very happy about, but what can i say

i don't know man, i guess we're just that unlucky group of people who have to loose our hair before we find ourselves a good girl.

How's minoxidil working for you? what % are you using? Did u get any shedding when u started that?

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
um i have been using minoxidil off and on for a year and a half maybe two. I dont remember if it caused a shed or not when i first started. i only had a problem with a little receding of the hairline beforem andso i only used it up front. Now, for the past month or so i have been using xandrox 15 at night. Havnt noticed anything positive yet. I really cant tell what is going on with my hair to tell you the truth. I stare at hair my constantly in mirrors throughout the day, running my hands through it, counting the hairs on my shoulder/in the sink. It is quite sad . I Just know that it keeps getting worse. Im hoping for the best.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been using finasteride for 2.5 months and my hairline at the temple area's has receeded about 0.5 of a centermeter since using finasteride. I am not definate if this has anything to do with finasteride or not.