finasteride shed a myth: actually seasonal shed?

BungleBungle

Reaction score
This isn't a scientific survey....... but keep with me.

I have 5 or 6 friends on finasteride,who have been for 2 or 3 years (we all got on in about a 12 month period..... all the same year at school).

I've read a lot of stories about the dreaded finasteride shed about 3 or 4 months in (although it seems to be from 1 month to 6 months on this board).

In my circle, everyone had a shed...... between 1 and 6 months.

So I'm thinking..... is this the finasteride shed at all? Or is it the usual Spring/Autumn shed that all human beings have, just that when on a HR prescription, people are hyper-aware of shedding?

It would be interesting to hear if people's shed here corresponded to the seasons: all my mates did, as did I.

So people who started in Summer have the dreaded shed 3 months later...... people who start just after Spring take 6 months..... etc etc.

From my totally non-scientific survey of 7....... all our finasteride sheds could easily be explained as seasonal shed, but when you're hyper-aware of it happening.

slipy

Reaction score
By school you mean high school not uni, right? wow and already 6 of your buddies balding. See what internet p**rn is doing to guys these days?