finasteride shed after a month?

onix4589

Reaction score
Hello, i have been taking 1.25mg finasteride for a month now and i am losing more hair in the shower and while combing. Before o could only see around 4-8 hairs on my hands after ive applied shampoo, now its around 10-20, its about the same situation while combing. However, at the same time ive started to take finasteride i have switched from rogaine to kirkland, but everyone keeps saying they're the same thing and they're even made by the same company. so that cant be causing my shed. There are some stories about people losing more hair when they switched from rogaine, but im thinking 5% minoxidil is the same thing no matter what brand name it is. So anyway, what do you think, can a finasteride shed happen this early into the treatment?

Reaction score
Shedding is very normal and I think you should look at all the stories in here on the subject .
I shedded from 1 month till month 3 until it stopped. it's now much better and i shed like 1-5 hairs a day of what i notice . So keep ur chin up and don't think too much about ur treatment but make it a part of your everyday routine as a natural thing.