finasteride users, please respond.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I figure this might be helpful to both myself and the others who are stuck paying nearly $55/month for Propecia.

I'd like to know where everyone gets their finasteride from and at what cost.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride

I just ordered off this site through the Drugsone, or whatever it is. Finpecia. Hoping its the real thing, assume its legit since its recommended here. Is that company in India?

The stuff was only like, 52 bucks.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
There's a whole section on this down below in the "Propecia Dumping Ground" forum...It was designed just for this question.

That being said......I just bought genuine Proscar from http://www.myrxforless.com
it took just under 2 weeks to get it.

BHD

Reaction score
I just ran out of proscar and Im going nuts looking for a place to buy it because i cant find the site where i use to buy it for 57$ (DAM)..Every site with a reasonble price doesnt accept Discover credit cards..Even Fincar is exspensive..

G

http://www.qhi.co.uk

Merck brand proscar works out at around $12.50 a month from these people

based in the UK, will ship internationally, no prescription but you must fax them an indemnity form.

used them mant times, no problems so far.

good luck

Ty

Reaction score
tynanW said:
www.qhi.co.uk

Merck brand proscar works out at around $12.50 a month from these people

based in the UK, will ship internationally, no prescription but you must fax them an indemnity form.

used them mant times, no problems so far.

good luck

Ty

They dont take my credit card either =/..Im screwed

G

CauseForConcern said:
They dont take my credit card either =/..Im screwed

I have sent QHI cash through the post a couple of times (no credit card), no problems.

Or get someone else to pay for it on their credit card and you pay them, if this is a problem in that you don't want the world to know about your hairloss, tell them proscar is for atheletes foot or an inner ear infection or your mothers fish or whatever (steer away from genital warts).

Kyriakin recently had a similar problem here, in that his proscar order got screwed up and he had to wait longer than he planned for delivery, so he gave me his address (in the UK) and I sent him 5 proscar to get him through 3-4 weeks untill his order arrived, he will (hopefully :freaked: ) send me some when he gets his there might be someone in the US (big place) who could do the same for you?

Ty