FINASTERIDE WITH GREEN TEA EXTRACT lotion

Jm0311

Reaction score
would this actually do anything? i mean its topical finasteride right?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical Finasteride has been shown to be systematically absorbed, so there is no advantage in using it in this manner. Consider using Revivogen or Topical Sprionolactone, they do not cause systematic sides.

Jm0311

Reaction score
as in revivogen you mean the therapy spray right? yea im getting spironolactone cream here soon...probably some spectral dnc for some regrowth

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
would this actually do anything? i mean its topical finasteride right?
same question has been asked to dr.Lee on hlh.He have a negative answer.according to him finasteride work against 5a type1 but scalp has 5a type 2.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Anyone use this? is this a safe alternative to finasteride? or is it bs?

http://www.genhair.com/hair-loss-treatments.html

Like Johnny said, some of the finasteride. (or dutasteride. if you use that topically) will get into your system. I've found topical use eliminates the only side effect I had when taking finasteride. orally for 11 months (i.e., watery semen).

Also, at the 0.25 percent strength Genhair uses, all you have to do is crush 3, 5mg finasteride. tablets into 60ml (2 ounces) of any storebought cream, lotion, etc. This is WAY cheaper.

(finasteride. and dutasteride. are fat soluble so they are great in creams, alcohols, oils, etc., IMHO. Their rather small molecular weight also helps in penetration, however, like Johnny said, some will get into your system.)

Topical finasteride., and especially dutasteride., have completely halted my male pattern baldness. And I don't have watery semen any longer. But some is getting into my system. However, FAR less is getting into my system because, even at Genhair's ratio, you would only have 15mg spread out over 30 to 60 applications depending how much you use (i.e., once a day should be all you need IMHO plus, obviously not all of the finasteride./dutasteride. will make it into your systems. Some won't even get past your scalp. :lol: ).

I don't use much dutasteride. in the concoctions. I usually empty 3 or 4 dutasteride. gelcaps into the 2 ounce cream along with 3, 5mg tablets of finasteride. There isn't any negative reaction when combing these two drugs in one concoction IMHO (even with spironolactone. concoctions). I do this to give the finasteride. a little "kick" if you know what I mean. For me, male pattern baldness progression is a thing of the past.

I posted a study a while back showing some of the finasteride./dutasteride. applied topically does go directly into the follicles before it gets into our systems. That's what convinced me that topical finasteride./dutasteride. is the way to go for me.

I repeat though, like Johnny said, some will get into your system. Be aware of that.

I also suggest you do some research on topical finasteride./dutasteride. You'll find that my recipe is quite strong compared to other studies and what some hair loss veterans use.

For example, Dave001, IIRC, uses a 0.025 percent finasteride. mixture.