Fincar Order From Jupiterpharmacy - Seemingly Good Source

springroll

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know there seems to be another location out there for cheap and seemingly authentic Fincar.

I made an order with http://www.jupiterpharmacy.com which is of course located in India (actually Bangalore which is the centre of the Indian IT and high tech sector).

I ordered 100 Fincar pills for $100 USD plus $7.00 for shipping to Canada. It's one of the few places I found that offers shipping to Canada while offering cheap prices. They sell Dutas, as well in case you're interested, for $135 USD for 100 pills. One of the cheaper sources out there. I used original proscar for about 6 months when I first started it and have been relying on generic stuff from India since with no problems. This is the first time I've used Jupiter Pharmacy and it all seems quite professional with a good web interface and updates as to when your product is shipped.

I've been taking finasteride for about 6 year now and it has served to thicken my remaining hair (not any noticable growth) and I have certainly not thinned since taking it. (thank God). I have just started on a xandrox/minoxidil regimen that I will use to potentially grow new hair in the front which is the area that I have thinned in. I'll keep up with the xan/min for 8 months before making an evaluation. I've been thinning slowly in the front for 10 years since the age of 20. but like I've said the finasteride. has stoped the progression.

My regimen includes:

1.25mf finasteride/day for 6 past years
0.5 ml 5% minoxidil per day (just limited to front area between temples) for past 3 weeks
0.5 ml xandrox 15% per day (same as above) for past 3 weeks
Lasercomb 2x per week - for past 3 months
Nizoral 1x per week
Folligen 2x per week to keep seb. dermatitis in shape which it has been doing (1 month)
Eufora Urgent Repair replenishing treatment 1x per week to keep seb. dermatitis in shape which it has been doing

Good luck guys!

esi724329.jpg

springroll

Reaction score
I'm assuming you're asking that the amount per pill - it's 5mg finasteride per pil (like proscar). I'm taking 1.25 mg per day in my regimen.

Nuno

Reaction score
Yeah, I've also noticed a shortage of places that will ship to Canada. After searching for hours I finally found http://www.drugs-one.com. They have 60 tablets of Fincar for 48.99. I also emailed several sites that stated they would not ship to Canada and some of them replied that they omit Canada from the list of countries they ship to because of past problems with Canadian customs, however they would accept my order. I'm curious, did you have any problems getting your Fincar through customs?

springroll

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'll have to bookmark that one in case they start to dry up. for us Canucks.

I've ordered fincar several times via the internet and I've never had a problem of it coming through - not once. Each time they were sent in a relatively thin envelope that would probably not be on a customs watchlist like a parcel would.

I've also ordered Xandrox which, because it's greater that 2% minoxidil concentration, it's a prescription in Canada and I never had a problem with that getting through either.

Did you order from the site you mentioned? Is it legit because their dutasteride. is a good price too.

Nuno

Reaction score
Nice to know you didn't have any problems with customs. I think getting things shipped in envelopes is the key.

Yes, I just placed an order to drugs-one.com. I found quite a few threads on here from people who have ordered from them so it looks like a safe place to use.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.4cnrs-hair-loss.com is also a legit source, no script needed. Pills verified for quality.

I say we need a sticky that lists places to get legit finasteride. That would tone down the endless flood of "OLOL WHERE GOT GOOD TYPE finasteride FROM?" posts that I've seen lately.

:hairy: