Finfighters Story - (one year update with pics!!!.)

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Finfighters story, one year update with pics.

:bravo: Yeah I'd defiantly say that finasteride has maintained your hair, it's a shame you can't use minoxidil due to the sides. Have you thought about copper peptides?

LosingTouch

Reaction score
Re: Finfighters story, one year update with pics.

That's one hell of a shed!! *jitters*

Congrats though, good stuff..

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Yeah man your hair looks good like that, with diffuse thinners, the hair conceals the balding the longer it is, thats a good length for you. Because my hair is thinning in the classic male pattern baldness region, mine tends to look the best when kept very short in a ceasor cut. Plus I'm thinking about trying a concealer for my crown to even things out.

It looks good that. Out of interest, can you have a look at my photos? Your hairloss looks very similar to mine and I'm at the 6-month stage now with my hair buzzed right down and it seems like I'm at a very similar stage to how you where at that point.

I'd say your hair definitely looks better to be fair though. It's not like some massive change but I'd just say it looks stronger. :)

LosingTouch

Reaction score
For flipping hell irishpride86, why don't you hijack more threads with your endless nonsense!!

By the way I was been sarcastic.. please don't.

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Where are your photos, fluffy?

Cheers mate, following threads have photographs in. Plenty of stuff in there, but it’s probably the more recent photographs that’ll make more sense. Just seems quite a similar pattern/structure to what you were going through at this stage, so I’d be interested in what you think. Thanks a lot :)

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=50577&start=50

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=53627

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks pal, the one thing I can gaurantee is that I'll be sticking on the meds. Costwise, there isn't much of an issue for me and it's worth staying on for the course and not dipping in and out of it (I've done that in the past and it's got me to this stage). If I could hair like yours by month 11 and 12, then I'd be more than satisfied and seeing as though we're quite similar by month 6, it's great to have something to aim and hope for.