Finpecia, Inhousepharmacy and UK £'s and credit cards

Red_eye

Reaction score
Ok people, I live in the UK. I have noticed my hair falling out for a couple of years. Its only become noticeble recently, and I want to do something about it! From the forum it looks like http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk is probably the best place to buy from. The site has the price of the item I want to buy (Finpecia-Generic Finasteride) as

$52.00 in US dollers and
£36.47 in UK pounds

I looked at the exchange rate today, and I wanted to see how many pounds 52 dollars would be, and I got 27.63 pounds.

52.00 USD = 27.6286 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.531318 GBP 1 GBP = 1.88211 USD

I want to purchase this item using my HSBC VISA credit card. And I would like to know even though I live in the UK can I still purchase my item in dollars as it looks like it works out a little cheaper. I also wanted to know if there are any hidden charges and if I do buy the item at $52.00 dollers will £27.63 pounds will be taken out of my account. Will my bank take any money as well. Any help would be great.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from the co.uk site, ordered 30 Fincar tabs, was only £23 or something. Just checked it now noticed they are out of stock. Should be ok to use your HSBC visa card, I used my llyods tbs visa card. No hidden charges that I know of, but you maybe charged some exchange rate fee or something if you order off the US site.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about exchange rates, but 4-corners (in the UK) has 1 strip of 10 pills, (fincar) for 11$, or 33$ for 3 strips of 10 pills. Shipping is included in the price. Legit pills, so no worries.

Finpecia seems over-priced to me.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you ever order the pills?? if so how are you finding them?

Red_eye

Reaction score
pills

HI mate,

I ordered the pills, and I started using them around 10 days ago. I had to miss one day as I have been really ill. Shitty British weather!

I haven't hadn't any sides yet, but I am sure that I will. I am also using Nizoral shampoo.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool so did it all work out ok? and you saved lots of money? If so I think I may be ordering from the us site in future instead of the uk one.