Finpecia

Ormond

Reaction score
I have not tried Finpecia but I ordered Proscar from a site and they sent me Fincar(?) Same stuff but generic?

Gavin

Reaction score
Ormond said:
I have not tried Finpecia but I ordered Proscar from a site and they sent me Fincar(?) Same stuff but generic?

Yea what is the difference between propecia and generic Finpecia , apart from the fact it's made in India and is a quater of the price , i paid £35 for 3 months supply of finpecia were propecia would have cost £120.

Anyone got any answers.

I mean the manufacture of propecia would go out of business if finpecia was exactly the same drug only generic?

G

Why is everyone getting Propecia anyway. Why not use Proscar instead and just cut it into 4. Doh....

ShockWave

Reaction score
First of all, I'm way to afraid to not cut it exactly into 4ths. I just want a pill I can pop in my mouth and be on my way. Plus, finpecia is like $55 for 3 months which is very good.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
where to buy?

Trax: I want to get Proscar (even generic if it is trustworthy) but where do you get yours without a prescription?

I have bought my finpecia from this site's recommendation , "Drugs-One" from Cipla.

I got one set of pills already, came in the mail from India I guess....the packaging looks official...for whatever that's worth.

Tell me where a good place to get 5mg proscar is...one that you use and trust.

thanks

G

Re: where to buy?

Celtictigyr said:
Trax: I want to get Proscar (even generic if it is trustworthy) but where do you get yours without a prescription?

I have bought my finpecia from this site's recommendation , "Drugs-One" from Cipla.

I got one set of pills already, came in the mail from India I guess....the packaging looks official...for whatever that's worth.

Tell me where a good place to get 5mg proscar is...one that you use and trust.

thanks

Hi,

I got mine with a prescription. I suppose it depends on how old you are if your Dr will give you it or not. Basically my Dr did not know about Propecia or Proscar so I educated him. He looked it up in his book and realised that they were both the same. I actually asked for Proscar and said that I would cut it into 4. It's very easy with a scalpel blade. I would go to your Dr and tell him what you want. I am sure he will do what you want. After all it's your body and you know the risks.

Ormond

Reaction score
But has anyone actually used Finpecia/Fincar (CIPLA) in place of Propecia/Proscar (Merck)?

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using Cipla's finasteride...one month now...I don't know, I haven't felt ANY changes, which is probably a good thing, and perhaps evidence that I am like 98 percent of the folks out there...BUT, when I tried the real stuff (Merk brand Propecia) a few years ago, I noticed a difference in a matter of days, with the drive (and I didn't even know about that issue at the time)

I hope this finasteride stuff is the real thing. I bought it on the recommendation of this site, thru DRUGSONE or whatever it is.

anyone else?