Finpecia

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondeirng if Finpecia is worth taking (ie as good as Proscar and propecia, or maybe even the same exact thing...) based on the fact that not many in here seem to take it.. even though its cheaper and easier to get.. well thanks to all!! thank you!! bye

G

Finpecia is finasteride

it make you hair good and prassably big hair.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
mate, not to sound rude but this question is rediculos. Spend a little time browsing around this forum and you will find the answers...

G

Propecia = 1mg of finasteride

Finpecia = 1mg of finasteride

Proscar = 5mg of finasteride

Fincar = 5mg of finasteride

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
well.. you know its so much easier to take up a whole new post to find this info than to spend a couple of hours looking for the same answers..

another thing.. if i wanted to take fincar would it be safe.. as in .. not causing cancer?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
VOVVIE said:
another thing.. if i wanted to take fincar would it be safe.. as in .. not causing cancer?

Finasteride is not a carcinogen.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
ohh ok.. well you guys have made me feel a lot better.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Think of Cipla as a software consultancy in India. The Businesses in USA can either pay huge sums of money to a software consultancy in USA to get their product or outsource the contract to the one in India which is cheaper.

Cipla is a very reputable pharmaceutical company in India and Finpecia is one of their products containing the same Finasteride 1mg as Propecia.

Propecia is a rip-off. If you want to keep peace of mind and save some money go for Proscar and cut it into 5 pieces. Much cheaper!

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
just one more thing.. please help me decide whats a better deal, generic propecia or generic proscar... you actually dont need to.. but i want more posts god damnit all.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
but it might make you gay.

Beware of this, VOVVIE. This is a very real phenomena. I would say that at least 40% of finasteride users are flamboyantly gay.

This can be countered by daily devotional prayers to Moloch. Moloch might "have his way with you", but he'll protect you from becoming a prag.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
ONE more comment thing... is it weird that fincar can cost as low as 25 dollars?is this considered a trustable price?? Should i search for higher in knowing that maybe ill be getting a better qualitying???

kemmpo55

Reaction score
Temples said:
tynanW said:

Beware of this, VOVVIE. This is a very real phenomena. I would say that at least 40% of finasteride users are flamboyantly gay.

It's true... I started finasteride last week and I've been thinkin of changin these bouncy boobs on my avatar to a floppy c***. Go figure.
On the bright side though, my house has never been cleaner.

G

kemmpo55 said:
Temples said:
tynanW said:

It's true... I started finasteride last week and I've been thinkin of changin these bouncy boobs on my avatar to a floppy c***. Go figure.
On the bright side though, my house has never been cleaner.

On average a finasteride (propecia) user will gain around 25-40% more 'gayness' in the first 4 months of medication. I must be in the 40% area as I have been checking out some of the gay dating websites in my spare time and have become overly interested in musicals.