FinsFan139's Story - (24)

FinsFan139

Reaction score
Hello. I just joined this board today. It appears to be a lot more active than my previous hair loss-related board. :punk:

I'm 24 years old, and I've been losing my hair for a few years now. I didn't start to actually do anything about it until last September when I began to really notice.

I originally started off with Nioxin 1 shampoo, and conditioner. 9 months later when that supply ran out, I stepped up to Nioxin 2. Last month, I finally got my act together, and changed my regimen. I now rotate Nioxin 2, Nizoral 2%, and NANO shampoo. The Nioxin conditioner, and multi-vitamins are used on a daily basis.

I have no problems with Nioxin, even though that I know that it doesn't promote hair growth. It still leaves my hair a lot more manageable. No problems with Nizoral yet. I was a little concerned about it being too rough on my scalp, and hair, but the conditioner seems to have kept it in check. My main complaint about NANO shampoo is its lather capabilities being pretty much non-existent, but that's nothing that a simple pre-wash can't fix.

I also have a bottle of Prox-N lying around that I ordered with the NANO shampoo, but I've been reluctant to try it out due to the effects that it may have if I stop using it.

Anyway, so far I'm glad that I joined this board, and I'm looking forward to an extended stay.