Five Hour Energy

The Gardener

Reaction score
I tried that Five Hour Energy drink product a few weeks for the first time, and man I love this stuff. Used it for a third time this morning as I was out for drinks with some friends last night and was a tad slow this morning and WOW, this product is perfect for such mornings.

I was just wondering if any of you all have ever tried it, and what you thought of it. For me, its a strange sensation... it totally blows the cobwebs out of the brain and almost gives me kind of a buzzed sensation. It sharpens my mental focus and, unbelievably, actually puts me in a really good mood! The downside I've noticed is that there is somewhat of a jittery effect, but its not bad. And, both previous times I tried it there is NO crash afterwards. I don't normally plug products, but this stuff is awesome.

Any of you have any experiences or feedback with it? My friends who have tried it are mixed... some were like "well where have you been all this time... this stuff rocks!" and others said that it either made them uncomfortably jittery and hated it, or said that it didn't have any effect on them at all.

Apparently, its got a crapload of B-complex vitamins, some amino acids, and caffeine equal to a cup of coffee. Maybe the great feeling I get from it is due to me being deficient in B-complex?

oni

Reaction score
http://www.focus5hourenergy.com/focus

I have tried these a few times in the UK, looks like the same thing........................not bad!

But if you really need a wake up without a crash..................

Best combo I have found 5 x 400mg Piracetam with 2 x 200mg Modafinil.......... :whistle:

Keeps you going for a good 12 hours...............................

cuebald

Reaction score
What's in it? Pseudoephedrine?