Flaxseed Oil

vartex

Reaction score
I visited my uncle last night and he was telling me since he started taking flaxseed oil his hair has completely stopped falling out. There are no side effects and its good for your heart, so I am going to try it out. I'll let you know what I think in a couple of months.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
It could be because it is inhibiting Estradiol(?) as a recent post of mine talks about.

Is he also on any DHT inhibitor natural or synthetic?

Interesting post, very interesting!

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on flaxseed oil for 6 months and did nothing for my hairloss. This was way before my treatment with the big 3

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Flaxseed could work well if combined with the Big 3, maybe.

vartex

Reaction score
bubka said:
when you uncle actually regrows hair, and has some real proof, then give us a call

He's 65 years old. I'm sure he's not going to grow his hair back, although he has more hair than both my dad and me!!

Anyways, I've been taking one every day since I started this and definitely noticed less hair loss. I haven't noticed any hair growth though, but that was expected. My goal is just to stop losing hair, although my hair does feel a lot stronger. I can actually put my hands through my hair without a single strand of hair on my hand.

I'm also on my 4th month of minoxidil and still nothing. I'll continue to use it until I see some results! I'll also continue with this flaxseed oil.

docj077

Reaction score
bubka said:
vartex said:
He's 65 years old. I'm sure he's not going to grow his hair back, although he has more hair than both my dad and me!!
so what? that means totally nothing...

Actually, his age could be incredibly important if he's going through andropause.

bubka

Reaction score
docj077 said:
bubka said:
vartex said:
so what? that means totally nothing...

Actually, his age could be incredibly important if he's going through andropause.
yeah sure, but i was referring to the genetic implications that the poster insinuated