Floydian's Story (22/Balding)

floydian

Reaction score
Hy everyone! First of all... I'm writing from Hungary and my english is not the best, sorry... :$ :$ :)
I was born in 1987, and realised first hairloss in 2004-2005.(BALDING) I was young and I didn't think that it could be much more bad... In 2006 I saw pictures and I was afraid about my loss... :sobbing:
I attached some pictures but I'm searching for now also.

I went to the doctor in 2006 and bought a new shampoo and hair tonic(2007 january).
This shampoo is a multivit and pretty good. The tonic is also because they stopped my loss.(or slow down quite good)
After that I started to take multivits in 2007.

In 2008 I had a much longer hair. It was great but not all the time. (as you can see on the pictures) :jump:

In the end of the year 2008 I decided to refresh my regimen, and that time I found this forum!
THANKSSSSS ! :tongue: This forum is ONE OF THE BEST!

I started finasteride(0,5mg), Nizoral 2%, and minoxidil 5%, in january 2009.

I want to update my topic with monthly pictures.

Sooo my regimen:

-First of all! OPTIMISM and feel good! :punk:
-Multivit Shampoo(2007 jan-2008 dec)
-Hair tonic for hairloss (2007 jan-2008 but sometimes I didn't use it)
-Actival Energie (Hungarian brand) MULTIVIT (2007-...)
-Forcapil Multivit for hairloss (2008-... but sometimes I didn't use it...)

-Minoxidil 5% (2009 jan-...)
-Fincar(0,5mg) (2009 jan-...)
-Nizoral 2% (2009 jan-...)

Attachments

• my hairloss.jpg
    my hairloss.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,106

amsch

Reaction score
büdös zokny buzi ablak! lol, that's it when it comes to my hungarian skills.

It's good that you started your regimen already, you have a very good chance to keep your hair and regrow some!

floydian

Reaction score
amsch said:
büdös zokny buzi ablak! lol, that's it when it comes to my hungarian skills.

It's good that you started your regimen already, you have a very good chance to keep your hair and regrow some!

Man! This is so funyyyyyy :jump:

Büdös Zokny=Stinking socks
Buzi ablak=Gay(?) window

:tongue:

Yes I hope also... fortunately, I dont have any sides yet :bravo:

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
You seem to have a receding hairline, but it's not that bad. I don't know about the hair tonic and vitamin shampoo, but if its working for you, keep using it :3

floydian

Reaction score
monitoradiation said:
You seem to have a receding hairline, but it's not that bad. I don't know about the hair tonic and vitamin shampoo, but if its working for you, keep using it :3
The Vitamin shampoo's(Rougj Hair Schiuma Lavante) ingredients:

-Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cloride, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Propylene glycol, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrodenated Castor Oil, Piroctone Olamine, Imidazolidnyl Urea, Polysorbate 80, Lactid Acid, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Ethoxydiglycol, Melaleuca Cajaput Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Malva Sylvestris extract, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbly Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur.

The hair tonic(Rougj Hair Caduta Sebo) ingredients:

-HELYCHRYSUM ITALICUM...antiseptic, skin dry cleaners and deodorizing they have an effect; SERENOA REPENS-, HUMULUS LUPULUS- and PYGEUM AFRICANUM-subtracts, PETROL-NIKOTINATE and METIL-NIKOTINATE.

(sorry about the translate, I used a webtranslater)

Now I use Nizoral, but using the multivit shampoo too, unfortunately dunno that how the tonic+Minoxidil working together :dunno:

floydian

Reaction score
Drummeur said:
why not use 1 mg fina

Because I saw a study that shows the single doses and the DHT level in the blood, and I decided because it's also effective.

I dont want side effects and potential problems so... hope the best :)

This is more safe for me and my body.
BTW I dont have any sides yet.

amsch

Reaction score
floydian said:
Drummeur said:
why not use 1 mg fina

Because I saw a diagramm that shows the single doses and the DHT level in the blood, and I decided because it's also effective.

I dont want side effects and potential problems so... I hope the best :)

You've made the right decisions :)

btw, i found some more: Bazdmeg a kurva èledbe (LOL), and "Kics a pöcsöt".

Is that correct? lol
EDIT: Oh yeah, and "oszta kutya fajat" or so.

:youbet:

floydian

Reaction score
amsch said:
floydian said:
Drummeur said:
why not use 1 mg fina

Because I saw a diagramm that shows the single doses and the DHT level in the blood, and I decided because it's also effective.

I dont want side effects and potential problems so... I hope the best :)

You've made the right decisions :)

btw, i found some more: Bazdmeg a kurva èledbe (LOL), and "Kics a pöcsöt".

Is that correct? lol
EDIT: Oh yeah, and "oszta kutya fajat" or so.

:youbet:
LOOOL! :jump:
Bazdmeg a kurva életbe= F*** you
Kicsi a pöcsöd= Your di** is small :hump:
Oszt a kutya fáját= Ohh sh** :whistle:
:tongue:

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
Good pictures. It'll help a lot to see the effects of finasteride later on. Good luck!

floydian

Reaction score
Hy! Guys!

The big 3 was amazing for me! I have a lot thicker better hair.
(sadly I dont have cam now, so cant take pictures:( )

After 3 month I stopped the finasteride, because I ordered too late the next fincar.

The quit was 3 weeks. After that I realized shedding. Now I take again 0.5 mg finasteride and shed a lot but have new baby hairs on my temples. I dont understand this :dunno:

Do you have any ideas? :innocent:

Thanks

floydian

Reaction score
Re: Floydian's story (22/Balding) QUIT finasteride-BRAIN FOG! HELP!

Hello to all!

The last night was one of my worst night in my life. I took a bigger dose of finasteride and I had a big brain fog and felt testicles pain. :( I was depressed and cant do anything :shakehead: In the morning I took the finasteride to the trash and deleted from my life. It was a great time, because my hair quality is great, but this is too much for me :(

Now I want to use some topical thing. :innocent:

Now I use nizoral 2%, and Minoxidil, and vitamins.

What do you think what is the best topical solution? :whistle:

I WILL NOT TAKE ORAL PRODUCT FOR HAIRLOSS :thumbdown2:

Thanks!

floydian

Reaction score
Hy! To everyone. MAN, the nizoral can be quite agressive! I started to using 2 times per day, and with 1 hour drying period! THE nizoral STOPPED MY HAIRLOSS! f***! I have also noticed libido less, and my hair started to thick. I think the KETO absorbed to my system. The thing was pretty agressive like in my finasteride time.

I saw an old topic about the sebum, and the dht. I think using everyday the nizoral, is also helping in the fight with the balding. nizoral remove my sebum, but must see the right quantity. Now I using nizoral morning and night, 0,5ml per washing. It's good. I'm not a liar! In the sebum can be "sitting DHTs" ? :dunno: I dont know, but the result is REALLY GOOD. With daily 2X 0,5ml nizoral I dont feel any sides. I will post pics!!! (I'm using XANDROX 5% with my own 5mg finasteride in the 65ml, but I' was off in the nizoral 2 times period!!!)

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
Re: Floydian's story (22/Balding) QUIT finasteride-BRAIN FOG! HELP!

floydian said:
Hello to all!

The last night was one of my worst night in my life. I took a bigger dose of finasteride and I had a big brain fog and felt testicles pain. :( I was depressed and cant do anything :shakehead: In the morning I took the finasteride to the trash and deleted from my life. It was a great time, because my hair quality is great, but this is too much for me :(

Now I want to use some topical thing. :innocent:

Now I use nizoral 2%, and Minoxidil, and vitamins.

What do you think what is the best topical solution? :whistle:

I WILL NOT TAKE ORAL PRODUCT FOR HAIRLOSS :thumbdown2:

Thanks!

what?

you took a higher dose one day, experienced sides and gave up?
your body gets used to a standard dose
when you augment that dose your asking for sides
it's your body adjusting to the increased dose

were you getting sides from the dose you were taking on the regular?

man i wouldn't give up on finasteride,
but it's your choice

floydian

Reaction score
The sides were bad, and these very bad sides were started after 6 months! I can't drive my car, I had deep depression, totally libido less, impotence... After that I ended the oral finasteride, I have the same result with topical things, like Xandrox 5% with 5mg finasteride(DR LEE capsule version) crash in the bottle, and with 2 times per day nizoral (1ml nizoral per day). I see the results, and feel that my body is completely healthy and it's more than enough for myself and for my girlfriend. More hair and more potence! :innocent: :punk:

rotsen182

Reaction score
hi floy... how did u manage to take .5 finas

i know fincar comes in 5mg pills , how did u cut it . please explain

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Excellent results friendo :woot: Congratulations and keep up the good work :bravo:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry but the shampoo and tonic are worthless as evidenced by your 2007/2008 photos. congrats on finally starting REAL treatments (minoxidil and finasteride). like others i'd also encourage you to take the full 1mg/finasteride.

good luck!