Fluridil (Eucapil)

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Do you guys think this is worth adding to my regimen? It is insanely expensive!

Also, do you guys think that using it once every 2 days is a good idea? Perhaps not...but I can't really afford it!

Any input appreciated :).

Hoppi

Reaction score
I think it's great! Great... and pricey ._. lol

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
i think it can help but in my case i need to use 2/3 ampoules per day wich is EXPENSIVE :(

Hoppi

Reaction score
Luckily the patent on it can only last so long! lol

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
:( That sucks man.

What do you mean though? no regrowth? receding? more hair loss?

Please clairfy.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
for me it works.
not a miracle, but decreases shedding quite substantially, so i assume in the long run it should do something good. no regrowth, but i think i would have been at a worst place if i wasn t using it. i wrote substantially about it.

oh bad news, it works best when i put 2-3 sometimes 4 ampoules a day !! works great when i do that..it stops or decreases the shedding period.. if i was 23 i would have used it and nothing else.. big investment, worth it.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
How is the patent status of it?

When will it be cheaper? It is insanely expensive right now!

I want some lol

el_duterino

Reaction score
yes fluridil is useful as an add-on to a regimen but it will not halt male pattern baldness in the long run.

It is effective at halting shedding but it does not thicken back existing hair and does not prevent miniaturization over time.

I used fluridil for 1 year and this is my conclusion.

RU is far more effective, and cost less than fluridil.

RU can halt shedding like fluridil does, but it can also really thicken back exisiting hair and completely halt further hair loss.

100mg of RU will cost $4 a day, 4 ampules will cost $8 a day.

The recommended amount of fluridil is 1 ampule a day, at 4 ampules we don't know if it is safe over extended period of use.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have no idea how safe it is to use any of these products. I think propecia blocks enough DHT for me. But sadly it does not block all DHT so perhaps it is a smart move to add something. I do use spironolactone from time to time...

Boondock

Reaction score
My $0.02...

A few months back I started on fluridil and Proctor's Prox-N. I use fluridil in the morning, and Prox-N in the evening. These are my only treatments right now.

Since doing this my shedding has more or less halted. I used to notice hair coming out every time I ran my hands through my hair, or had a shower. Now I don't. The only other treatment to have this sort of effect was finasteride, which I got sides on.

I use half an ampule a day to save costs. I do have quite a small head, however, and apply it quite extensively to the balding hairline area.

It's impossible to say whether it's this or the Prox-N having an effect, but I've noticed a definite change.

I'll probably jump on RU in a few months, or perhaps up the amount of fluridil I'm taking.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
My crown has basically fully recovered. Do you think its a good idea to get fluridil for the temples/hair line?

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.eucapil.com/xhtml_en/post_marketing.shtml

here are the results of the post market survey done by the eucapil- researchers.

82% of all users reported cessation of har loss, and an additional 26% of all users reported further regrowth.
Interestingly enough, the efficacy of eucapil was only 43% when combined with other treatments. My take on this is that since eucapil degrades when in contact with water, other topical agents may degrade it and make it less effective. Either that, or it´s the unlikely case that other treatments interferes and degrades eucapil, wich is the case with minoxidil and spironolactone at the same time.
But eucapil used along with finasteride (or RU+finasteride for that matter), along with nizoral 2-3 times/week would probably be the most thorough blockage of dermal androgens you could possibly get.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I use finasteride + topical spironolactone at the moment. Also use Dr. Lees keto shampoo every 2nd day... should be fine I guess for my hair line. I will just wait for the future from now on i guess. not much I can improve on my regimen.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
KeepTheHair said:
I use finasteride + topical spironolactone at the moment. Also use Dr. Lees keto shampoo every 2nd day... should be fine I guess for my hair line. I will just wait for the future from now on i guess. not much I can improve on my regimen.

My theory is that if you want to KEEP, go anti- androgen.
If you want to GROW, use growth stimulants.

so if your hairline is basically fine, but you're shedding and you can see thinning coming along, go anti- androgen.
If you have those small baby hairs, or the hair is thinning and shorter in the hairline GROW it out, use minoxidil.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
few or no sucess stories the past few years with eucapil,have tried it myself with no result using 2 amp a day
and suddenly the past few weeks a lot of people using it.......
no i am not paranoid