fluridil ..experiences? sides?

yanez

Reaction score
I am looking for experiences about fluridil /Eucapil

I 'm going to start it maybe ..I 'm really considering it

Has anyone got any sides with it? if yes which?
and which results?

Tell me

el_duterino

Reaction score
the molecule is designed to break-down in blood so there will be no sides effect.

But the overall effect on hair is weak, it does help a bit but won't halt hairloss by a long shot.

best used in combination with finasteride etc..

yanez

Reaction score
thanks a lot :)

in an italian forum I heard of an increase/sensibilization of nipples (starting of gyneco?)..how could? in theory it couldn't happen ! psychological effect ?

anyway I am scared from finasteride :/

anyway has it a competitive antagonist behavior on AR receptor?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am too sensitive to DHT blockers. i had a horrible sides from saw palmetto, quasi permanent, that is why i never touched finasteride.

RU gives me sides but as soon as you stop it things get back to normal. it seems very controllable.

as for Fluridil, it DOES decrease shedding for me... it is very consistent but, yes, weak.

I used for weeks sometimes 4 amps a day and never a side effect. Now I use 2 amps (just for $$ concern) and i don t see why to stop something that works.

Rich321

Reaction score
I have been on this stuff for a month and a half along with rogaine daily and nizorel once a week. I am a diffused thinner. I believe have slowed my thinning out substantially and I believe there is some thickening beginning.

No sides from fluridil for me. Goes on easy. Throw it on your head rub for 1 minute and you are all set.

Just make sure you do it before bed. Any water or moisture will break it down and make it less effective. You want to sleep with it on your head.

I do believe it will not be the end all solution to my type of hairloss. I will probably need to use RU soon.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
The scientific evidence behind fluridil is fishy...there is only one study (the author owns the fluridil patent!) and they manipulated the results. In fact, if you read the study carefully it will show you that there was no difference between the fluridil and the control group.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been on it two months and no sides.

yanez

Reaction score
zayin said:
The scientific evidence behind fluridil is fishy...there is only one study (the author owns the fluridil patent!) and they manipulated the results. In fact, if you read the study carefully it will show you that there was no difference between the fluridil and the control group.

have you the link of this study ? thanks in advance :)

yanez

Reaction score
Thanks all for suggestions guys :) :bravo:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yanez said:
zayin said:

have you the link of this study ? thanks in advance :)
http://www.hairtransplantation.com/adva ... ridil.html

yanez

Reaction score
I have taken it

it's the third times I apply it

I have noticed these sides effects

a slight brain fog ..like if I had drunk a glass of whisky

and sometimes a slight sense of nausea but rarely