Fluridil sebutape result.................after about one wee

michael barry

Reaction score
Fluridil sebutape result.................after about one week. (Topicals)
posted by benji, 08.06.2009, 14:42

Its monday, so I decided to put some strips up on my forehead and see if the fluridil-treated area has less sebum secretions.

I "de-fatted" the areas by washing them and applying some alcoholic sanitary cleanser to them, and dried the areas. Then I applied sebutape to both sides.

After 20 minutes I looked in the mirror to inspect the dots. There is a definite difference. The untreated side definitely had more and larger spots on it. After 45 minutes I looked again and pulled them off. I'd grade the treated side roughly a 3.5 and the untreated side a 5 going by the card that came with the sebutape.

Ive decided to keep applying fluridil for another week or so, and to test again and see how much -more- of a reduction there is at that time. Thusfar, this is the best result Ive had. The other things Ive tried have indeed reduced the sebum secretions, but by less than this result. I'll probably order some spironolactone and test that at a later date also. I dont know If I could recommend fluridil based on this......but its certainly better than nothing. Im anxious to see if there is an imporvement in another week. If so, I'll run out and buy a camera and try to take a good outdoor picture of the strips and see if I can put it up here for everyone to look at.

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome :bravo: thanks for taking the time and money to test this out.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the title of this thread: "Fluridil sebutape result.................after about one wee"

Are you saying you applied just a wee bit of fluridil? :)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Michael, Bryan,
may either of you favour me with a link to a study that explains the relationship between sebum, dht or male pattern baldness ?

I see often posts on how this or that drug decreases subum but I do not really fully understand the relationship.

PS: I am currently taking fluridil and loving it. For 5 years in a row I sued to have enormous sheds in late april- mid june; it was barely noticeable this year.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Michael Barry it says Benji conducted this sebutape test. Where did you find that post and did he update after another week or so?

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe Benji and Michael Barry are the same person... I could be wrong, though.