Fluridil, user reviews/opinions

Jm0311

Reaction score
How well does it work in the hairline? overall? better than revivogen?

G

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
Is Revivogen even worth anything? I always got the impression it was about as useful as Pr0cerin.

I've gotten the impression that Revivogen might be useful as a part of the regimen, but not doing much by itself. Too expensive for an add-on for my liking.

mikemass

Reaction score
I've only been using it for 8 days so I can't claim any results yet. For the past two days I've been applying it in the morning and it kind of leaves my hair a little matted looking. I think this is due to the grape seed oil/extract. So it's probably preferable to apply it at night. I was worried, based on reading other reviews, that it would leave my hair overly-dry. I'm happy to report that this has not been the case.

More troubling, I've noticed a bit of a rapid heartbeat/palpitation issue since I began using it. There's also been some dizziness. I know that Fluridil is not *suppposed* to have any side effects and I haven't heard of anyone from here or HLH having this issue. So I'm going to stick with it a bit longer to see if the sides resolve.

It's weird since the side effect is similar to what I experienced while on Dr. Lee's 15% minoxidil (and which ultimately led me to drop it). I wonder if the alcohol in Fluridil is somehow causing the residual minoxidil on my scalp to super-penetrate the skin or something... I've been using Spectral DNC with no issues for a few months now.

I hope I don't have to abandon Fluridil. It's really my last resort after Propecia gave me sides and I've had some endocrine issues while on spironolactone (long story, trying to rule out spironolactone as the culprit by using Fluridil). I could just be one of those unlucky few who are very sensitive to topicals.

Mike