fluridil v spironolactone

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes fluridil is more expensive and sprio is messier but which one inhibits DHT more? Please if anyone uses one of these products give a quick reply because I simply can't decide which one to purchase!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fine don't help a fellow man in need. I hope you all go to norwood 7.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
first of all relax buddy...no one is answering cuz nobody knows for sure...would you rather someone lie to you?

In my opinion, id put my money on topical spironolactone being MORE effective than fluirdil

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Then I think you would go broke and bald at the same time. spironolactone is always added to regimen as it helps in some way but try using spironolactone on its own and then see if you stop your hairloss. Now Ive seen and talked to guys that were using only fluridil and it stops hair loss in most cases.

fluridil=more effective

G

is fluridil = flutamide?

i heard often that spironolactone lets you smell after a time of usage. you will smell on your whole body.

okay i found out in the meantime that its not the same.

who has experiences with fluridil?

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
but doesn't spironolactone have more scientific backing than eupical? And isn't eupical made in some ex-communist country?

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
o and newbaldy how is your experience with eupical. Are you maintaining your hairline? Did you experience a shed ?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't experience any shed and you shouldn't either. I have only good things to say about fluridil. It's clean doesn't stain and is very easy to apply. As for effectivness I think it's doing what it's supposed to do which is maintaning and turning weaker and thin hair into stronger and thick ones.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone is quite weak (fluri i've never tried)..

But topical spironolactone + topical finasteride + topical keto.. that's definitely up there with the orals w/o the side effects.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So newbaldy is the only person on this forum who has had success with eucapil.

Scaramanga

Reaction score
Why don't you use both of them? Fluridil in the morning and spironolactone at night. I have done this for the last year and maintained effectively. By the way, you will probably need to add minoxidil and/or finasteride to your regimen to get maximum results.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spironolactone has been found to have no systematic absorption
Fluridil has been found to have systematic absorption

That's the reason why it's not widely used

bibs

Reaction score
I thought with eucapil, you would not have have systematic absorbtion as it breaks down when in contact with water???[/quote]

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:

You're mixing between fluRIDIL and fluTamide(don't worry, even Dr Proctor made that mistake :) )

fluTamide was shown to have very strong systemic absorption, while fluRIDIL decomposes and loses its antiandrogenetic effect if enters the blood.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beethoven said:
Matgallis said:

You're mixing between fluRIDIL and fluTamide(don't worry, even Dr Proctor made that mistake :) )

fluTamide was shown to have very strong systemic absorption, while fluRIDIL decomposes and loses its antiandrogenetic effect if enters the blood.
Ah damn! :eek:opsblush:

G

i will try eucapil (fluridil) now and let you guys know about my success.

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
man oh man - is eucapil really worth 145 Euros (plus shipping) for 4 months?

i've had bad reactions to both Minoxidil and finasteride, so i'm definitely interested but that's A LOT of money. i'm currently using 5% spironolactone cream, but since i'm a diffuse thinner, i'm not sure what good a cream's going to do....

what do you guys think? is Eucapil worth it? or stick with the difficult to apply spironolactone cream?

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scaramanga said:
Why don't you use both of them? Fluridil in the morning and spironolactone at night. I have done this for the last year and maintained effectively. By the way, you will probably need to add minoxidil and/or finasteride to your regimen to get maximum results.

If I was to do this with minoxidil would I apply the foam first; wait for it to dry, then add minoxidil? Or would fluridil react badly if it encounters minoxidil? Obviously you can't apply minoxidil after fluridil as it would break down in the solution but coudl you apply fluridil after minoxidil or would it react badly? Sorry to repeat myself.