Fluridil vs. Spironolactone vs. RU58841

G

What is the difference between:
- fluridil
- spironolactone
- RU58841

Anybody knows? i want to start using a Androgen Receptor-blocker, all three do that, don't they? Or does one something else? Which is the best option?

thanks very much in advance.

G

spironolactone is the only one we use at this forum - and we know what we do.

hotdillon

Reaction score
Well, it's pretty simple. There are more studies done with Fluridil than with spironolactone as fas as hairloss is concerned. spironolactone was not even meant for hairloss, whereas Fluridil was and has studies ongoing now. go to:

http://www.menspharma.com for more info!!

So far, so good!!!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
hotdillon said:
spironolactone was not even meant for hairloss

I don't beleive finasteride or minoxidil were initially meant for hairloss either.

That being said I'm keeping my eye on Fluridil as a possible treatment in the future.

HairyBalding

Reaction score
So where are the U.S. studies??

This is the first I've heard of Fluridil so forgive my ignorance.

If this stuff is nearly as good as they claim on their site, why is it not currently in U.S. clinical trials? (It would be a blockbuster drug if approved so funding of trials would not be a problem.)

It's only approved in the Czech Republics? Ok, politically incorrect or not, that is not a reassuring stamp of approval.

Thanks for any info you guys have on this.

viperfish

Reaction score
Well it could be a huge stamp of approval that Fluridil is not found in the United States. Maybe pharmaceutical companies are scared and paying to keep Fluridil out of the USA! :p

HairyBalding

Reaction score
viperfish said:
Well it could be a huge stamp of approval that Fluridil is not found in the United States. Maybe pharmaceutical companies are scared and paying to keep Fluridil out of the USA! :p

Um, huh? Name one.

HairyBalding

Reaction score
viperfish said:

Um, huh? Name one.

Bismarck

Reaction score
nesta said:
spironolactone is the only one we use at this forum - and we know what we do.

Really? I've just orderud topical RU. If it's really RU, it is likely to work much better than Dr. Lees spironolactone.