fluridil-whos on it ? does it work ?? L Arqinne ?? sex ??

michael1000

Reaction score
Hello fellow hair lovers,

I was advised by some other members on the forum re fluridil,
I am 41 and taking propecia approx 3 years and have all my hair except temples so happy but see some posts say at 3-5 years Propecia loses it potency. ie so far hanging in there.

are many trying the above drug. (fluridil) ?? Is it noticeable, does anyone who has been on propecia then added fluridil to their regime notice the difference. ?? more hair ??

is the cost expensive ?? do you use it daily ?? (hope not)

I see you are meant to rub it in at night and sleep with it, sounds awful ?? sticky smelly ?? my partner is already complaining about my lowered sex drive with propecia ?? will I now have smelly hair to send her off to the arms of another man or will my hair get thicker and she will keep puting up with my vanity. she is 28 and has a high sex drive ,, in that she wants it 3 times daily, but my sex drive has dropped 40 percent on propecia. Was going to try L Arquinne which i see on the net is available everywhere, but here in australia cant find it anywhere. Health food shop told me it was on the banned list of hormones etc. (in this country anyway) Go figure ?? It is meant to help sex drive also.

I asked my lady would she rather a cute guy with hair (me) and a low sex drive or a bald man who gives it to her three times a day ?? guess what she picked. THE BALD GUY. but I still want my hair. insane isnt it. Vanity rules IM afraid.

v**** helps but too many pills and Im sure I will lower my age till death as Im already scared there will be some discovery in 10 years saying propecia will cause cancer etc etc as I see it reduces the prostrate etc in some cases.

users of fluridil and others opinions appreciated. L Arquinne users, did your sex drive increase after taking it ??

thanks michael

Reaction score
Re: fluridil-whos on it ? does it work ?? L Arqinne ?? sex

michael1000 said:
I asked my lady would she rather a cute guy with hair (me) and a low sex drive or a bald man who gives it to her three times a day ?? guess what she picked. THE BALD GUY.

Ahoy Matey!

Me be a bald gifted pyraaate! Ayee!! Ye needs me in ye'r elixir cabinet. Propecia fer yer hair, mes fer yer lady.
We shall set sail fer New Holland at Ramming Speeeeed!!!!

Carry on lad,

Capn Long Schlong Silver

PS. Capn only kidding. If ye haven't looked, take a look http://www.funkster.com/follicles/
As fer yer schlong I recommend elephantitis.