Fluridil

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Fluridil? I still have some in my closet and i'm thinking about using it once every two or three days.

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using it at the moment

I have been using it for two months now (1ml a day) and may be seeing a reduction in shedding but I can't be certain yet

I did use it before at 2ml a day a while back and saw vellous hairs and a cessation in shedding after a month or so

So I am a bit worried that 1ml may not be as effective

The problem is the sheer cost of the stuff if you use 2ml a day

I think its a good product but I wish they would release a cheaper version in a gel/cream base rather than the current ampule version

I find it's hard to rub it in effectively because the alcohol evaporates so quickly

Having all these bulky boxes of ampules is also a hassle

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
I manage to use one third of an ampule every evening, which makes it last. I gave up using the laser comb four months ago, and still getting progressive results. It may take another few years into the cycle to find the optimum.
Boru

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, i found it decreased my shedding by a lot...the boxes for me was also a hastle for travelling. I will probably start up again soon/

CCS

Reaction score
I'm using fluridil 2mL per day on the front of my head. I won't get more because of the cost, but I think it is very easy to apply to thick areas. My hair looks a lot denser, but I don't know if it is the fluridil or one of the many other parts of my regimen.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'm using fluridil 2mL per day on the front of my head. I won't get more because of the cost, but I think it is very easy to apply to thick areas. My hair looks a lot denser, but I don't know if it is the fluridil or one of the many other parts of my regimen.

I have eliminated various nefarious experimental elements from my diet, some in your list. Fluridil is now constant, with improvements. I have cut finasteride to .5. Probably I don't know as much about the science as you, but my changing experiment is getting modest results, perhaps by accidental elimination. Boru

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Boru,
how the hell have you been? I haven't seen you here in months.

Are you still using that huge regimen?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Boru,
how the hell have you been? I haven't seen you here in months.

Are you still using that huge regimen?

Hi Aplunk. I eliminated various things, like saw palmetto and the laser comb to see if there was any difference to progress. I used to be able to pick out the new vellus or baby terminal hairs individually in the shiny skin, but now it is like a fine carpet of short hairs, with hundreds of quite long ones. Though it doesn't look like much from a distance, it is definite progress. Will they all grow long in another year? I will certainly keep using the fluridil. Did you read about L-Carnosine from a company called Ethos? Maybe this needs another thread, but I don't want to be mistaken for a company rep.
Boru

CCS

Reaction score
I may be willing to test fluridil head to head against GTE after I'm done with the RU test. Right now I'm on my first month with fluridil, though I wet shower my hair every day, and apply fluridil 3 hours after a shower and do not apply topicals or get sweaty for at least 4 hours after applying the fluridil. They recommend wet washing like twice a week, which I don't want to do.