Flutagel Does Not Work!

G

To all you people kidding yourselves using this flutagel stuff.I say give up now and try something else.Its not going to work.Its just another snake oil.This sinere company looks like a backyard rip off job.There website is pathetic for one.The way they bottle there products is also a joke.Save your money guys if this stuff did work i dont think only one "company" would be selling it.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
To all you people kidding yourselves using this flutagel stuff.I say give up now and try something else.Its not going to work.Its just another snake oil.This sinere company looks like a backyard rip off job.There website is pathetic for one.The way they bottle there products is also a joke.Save your money guys if this stuff did work i dont think only one "company" would be selling it.

Sandman?

Give some GOOD arguments or stop wining :jackit: .

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Flutamide is one of the most powerful anti-androgens available. I've been using the Flutagel for 6 weeks and I'm only half way through the bottle so I would say it's pretty cheap, I've had no side effects as I get with finasteride or minoxidil.

I'll let you know if it works or not in about 5 months time. I'm not going to stop using it because you don't like the website. Sinere is not the only site selling topical flutamide, they are the only one I know of selling topical flutamide in a gel form to slow down systematic absorption which seems like a good idea as sides can be nasty?

Anyway I think it's worth a shot.

dopey

Reaction score
Davidoff said:

Um, they're not the only ones selling it. New product out called MDF (Min, dutasteride, Flut) in a wek or so.

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
ever had a look at dr proctors website? What about dr lee's?

Neither are exactly shining examples of website design.....

I'm using sinere's nanominox fms, and no complaints here so far. It's still too early for me to say anything regarding results but I find the packaging and product itself to be more than satisfactory in the quality stakes.

Why should anyone listen to some random on a forum who has no experience either with sinere, nor the particular product he is bashing?

G

I hope it works for you guys sakes.but i wouldnt trust this flutagel stuff yet.I just dont want fellow forum members getting stung.Ive seen so many of these types of products come and go.The thing that worrys me about sinere.Is that they are a new company.I think there gonna sell as much of this snake oil as they can and then shut down.mark my words.In one year this sinere company wont even exist.

moter

Reaction score
I started Flutagel about a month ago and quit minoxidil. minoxidil made me shed more than I grew.

It's too early to rave about Flutagel but I do have a couple of terminal hairs where there was only fuzz before.

I'm down to .25 mg of finasteride and am tolerating it fine. I also switched to Activ M shampoo which I usually use twice a day.

I'm happy including Flutagel in my regimine. No sides, and I'm not shedding much.

Davidoff: I think you're generalizing about "these types of products".

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
I hope it works for you guys sakes.but i wouldnt trust this flutagel stuff yet.I just dont want fellow forum members getting stung.Ive seen so many of these types of products come and go.The thing that worrys me about sinere.Is that they are a new company.I think there gonna sell as much of this snake oil as they can and then shut down.mark my words.In one year this sinere company wont even exist.

okay, great... glad you care for these guys.

Do you not think the title "Flutagel Does Not Work!" is a bit misleading? It's one thing to express your concerns and doubts, but quite another to make a baseless statement as fact.

By the by, I believe Sinere has been around for a little while already - they only just started to get more publicity with the flutagel. I think they were around in another guise before they became "Sinere" too iirc, although the name eludes me... I don't think they are a fly by night company, but time will tell!

Oh, just to add - I'm not using flutagel... I don't think it's really practical for diffuse thinning such as mine. The application process would be ridiculous....

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
are there any proven alternatives when it comes to a good topical anti-androgen?

hairsucks, can you provide any feedback on whether or not flutagel has done anything for you?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get some flut... is sinere the only place to get it where it is affective on the scalp?

Will the ship to united states?

How much does it cost and how long does it last?

Do you love me? :shock:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Genhair also has a Flutamide lotion, but it is not a gel.
I ordered my bottles from SINERE web site as indicated on this site before and it took about 2 weeks to arrive. they shipped mines by German Air Postal service.
If you do some research on the web you can realize that a slow absorbing gel provides the best medium for this powerful anti-androgen to stay as long as possible close to those follicules, and also minimize systemic (blood) absorbtion.

Not sure why some posters would say that something does not work if they haven't tryed it themselves for 2 or 3 months....yes SINERE web is not that flashy compared to some US sites but that's not uncommon in Europe. As long as it has Flut inside the bottle who cares about the look of the site.

I tryed the curcumin/reservatrol oral combo for 3 months, based on news from this Hairlosstalk site, and it did nothing to prevent further thinning..but at least I tryed it.

I tryed DUTASTERIDE based on news from this site as well, 4 years ago, and it worked great.
Many posts were so negative ....but I had no other choices since finasteride was not powerful enough to prevent further thinning at that time.

Good Luck
El Duterino

G

Well from what ive seen.Topicals like ths do not work.Have you ever heard anyone report success with spironolactone alone? No.spironolactone is always used in conjunction with something like minoxidil,So it would be impossible to know if spironolactone was working.We will see about flutagel,Mark my words though,In one year no one will be using it.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
billythekid said:
are there any proven alternatives when it comes to a good topical anti-androgen?

hairsucks, can you provide any feedback on whether or not flutagel has done anything for you?

I can't give any feedback on whether it works or not, I've only been using it 6 weeks. What I do know is I don't get any sides at all from it. My scalp is in good condition.

Flutamide is meant to be one of the most powerful anti androgens available, as powerful as RU so I don’t really know why someone would instantly dismiss it without trying it.

I tried spironolactone for about 6 months and I didn’t see any difference so I guess it maintained but I’m not really a fan of it. I want to see some regrowth. I might not with Flutagel but at least I tried it.

At the end of the day, nobody knows if it works yet. I’ll let you know more in about 5 months.

G

My theory is if it doesnt make you shed its probably not doing anything.I wonder has anyone shed from flutagel? :whistle:

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
My theory is if it doesnt make you shed its probably not doing anything.I wonder has anyone shed from flutagel? :whistle:

What the f*** are you nagging about? You didn't even try the Flutagel so put a sock in it.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
My theory is if it doesnt make you shed its probably not doing anything.I wonder has anyone shed from flutagel?
Yes - search the posts on regrowth.com, someone has had a shed and they blame flutagel.

btw, I don't think shedding is a reliable indicator of a useful product. less shedding is perhaps a better sign.

i am of the firm belief that topical anti-androgens are an important addition in fighting male pattern baldness.

there are people testing flutagel - you have the option of waiting on their results.... i don't think it is fair to discredit an experimental product..... yet

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's a bit too soon to be writing off Flutagel - it might well prove to be a wash-out, but at least there's some reasonable science behind it - the Sintov formula, the gel configuration and the fact that Flut IS a powerful anti-androgen. The gel sounds good on paper but hasn't been in circulation long enough to be judged.

As for Sinere as a company, Christ, isn't this what we all want - as many companies as possible putting out as many different science/research-based products as possible. If it doesn't work we lose nothing, if it does work we stand to gain everything. I think that's worth taking a chance on.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
yo what about fluridil?
have you seen the pictures they showed after 12 months of use? have u seen the studies?
have you seen the studies for beard hair on women? plus there are lots of people that can prove that fluridil works great. I think fluridil works cuz I was using it prior to starting flutagel. It's just flutagel is less expensive in a long run.
Fluridil does work!
I'll rest my case