Flutagel!!

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to get hold of some flutagel!! Have tried Sinere direct but no reply!

Anyone able to put me in touch with someone who can mix it?

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
got a reply from sinere and its bad news! Looks like i'm doomed to lose the gains i made and genetics will continue to chip further away

Dear Sir,

we are happy, that you had good results with one of our products. I would like to know how long you gave it a try and what besides Flutagel you used. I can only speculate on the reason for the different results but as I mentioned in the past, there is a possibility that Flutagel is not stable in aqueous solutions while it might be stable in a gel. Although some people did not like the consistence of our Flutagel it is better to have a gel with rather stable Flutamide than a liquid stuff with degraded Flutamide. But these are speculations.
We discontinued Flutagel because we found out that a very small part of the population has serious problems with Flutamide and we don`t know which the lowest amount of Flutamide is which they can handle, so we can not make a worst case calculation like we did for the normal people. For the normal people we know, that even if everything goes systemic (not likely the case but to be on the safe side let`s assume this worst case), these normal people won`t get systemic problems like liver problems and so on. But for these special sort of people we don`t know numbers, we don`t know what they can handle and since we can not know if a person who buys our product has this defect, we can`t continue with Flutagel. The only way to use a product with Flutamide is in my opinion, to consult a physician and make a test for this Flutamide susceptibility (I one reported what has to be measured) and then let the physician write a prescription for a product. Maybe in the future we will work together with a physician.

Greetings,
sinere-advisor