Flutamide lotion

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello!

14% of concentration of flutamide ? Am I right ? Did I well understand ?
Could you tell how do you do your lotion from A to Z ?
I'm interested because I'm going to do that lotion, i have a flutamide and I wouldn't want to take it orally, because I take a lot of other drugs. I thought about ethanol / propylene glycol / water to use this combination for the flutamide vehicle.
I think also about to do a lotion with using cyproterone acetate, but I don't know what vehicle would be the best for it.

yes 14%, you can go lower too

crush the pills, put them in 95% ethan
shake and wait to dissolve
filter using filter paper
add glyceryl oleate (vehicle), I would reccoment going for 4%. I regret putting so much
shake again and youre good to go.

I also tried flutamide with diane 35 with ehtanol and proplene glycol but the flaking was too bad from the proplene glycon so I stopped. I think glyceryl oleate is a better vehicle for it anyway

I am trying to replicate this gel but I cant get the solution to gel. However in this trail it is shown to effective:
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._growth_in_human_bald_scalp_grafted_onto_mice

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you. 14% it's 140 mg per 1 ml am I right ?
Where do you buy glyceryl oleate and how is it, liquid fat like a glycerin ?
What dose of diane 35 (how many pills) did you use together with a flutamide ?
What do you think about the cyproterone acetate (androcur) to use external ?

It seems to me that cyproterone acetate is better and stronger than flutamide.
Sorry for the lat reply, I have been checking these forums less and less lately as it is bad for my mental health

I buy glyceryl oleate from amazon, its reliable and legit. Its liquid but thick.

I change my dose constantly so I couldnt tell you, I used it together and then I tried solo flutamide.
Im not too sold on cyp ace, the molecular weigh is pretty large compared to flut. Plus if they actually get to the follicle I think flutamide would be more useful by binding to the receptors and staying there for a while.

I don't have a place to buy these drugs anymore so if you can't recommend me a place it would be great

Last edited:

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok. I understand. Thank you for reply.
Here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16638440 and here: http://archderm.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=189001 studies about cyproterone acetate lotion. But, yes the flutamide maybe is better and it's not a steroid.

thx, I'll look into it.

My next step is looking into vaginal estrogen, I think that a low dose of that applied on to the scalp with aromasin on hand would be pretty manageable in terms of side effects. Estrogen must be the GOAT drug for hair maintenance and regrowth.

Were you losing hair even while you were on finasteride/dutasteride, tharts what the case was with me so I need something a little more powerful to stop my hair loss. If you were not, Id recommend you drop the estrogen and cyp ace for a while and use only finasteride and see what happens. If it picks up again you can always restart this regime.

Gonna finish reading you thread now lol