• Also using: Minoxidil and Nizoral
  • Using x4 caps a day at 2.5 gm per cap - as directed
  • No sides

Baseline
B-Line 4.jpgB-Line-2lr-Optimized.jpgB-Line 1lr-Optimized.jpgB-Line 3-(2).jpg

Folexen - Month 4
Month4 - 4.JPGMonth4 - 3.JPGMonth4 - 2.jpgMonth4 - 1.JPG

Subjective thoughts
  • Hair a little longer this month so perhaps not the best comparator - unfortunately won't have time to cut it pre-Christmas.

form

Reaction score
Well, there is definitely less scalp showing in the latest pictures. Like you said, not sure if it's just due to longer hair. Either way, it's looking good so keep up the good work!

ABJac

Reaction score
I started on Folexen for about a month and then switched to Prostizine w/ folexen just because Prostizine condenses some of my other regimen.. (beta, saw, green tea, lyconpene, etc). Obviously I will eventually rely on Prostizine alone, but without rendering proof with pictures, for what its worth, I honestly feel its helping. I feel far less what I call 'activity' in my scalp. Along the hairline where my loss is, it is less itchy, less greasy, less tingly, and there is less burning. Just like all of those thing may be psychosomatic, the relief of them may be as well, but none the less it is the experience I am having with it.

I use Prostizine and GNC ultra nourish hair nightly w/ Biotene H-24 or Regenepure shampoo. I also use MIN nano agent which in my opinion is also a very good product. in the morning I take simple fish oils. Overall, my hair feels thicker, darker, fuller, and loss feels controlled.