Folligen for blondes arrived

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
As my hair is a bit long im finding it very difficuly to apply on the scalp, any suggestions? also will it matter if i apply it when hairs wet? and how long are you supposed to leave it in for maximum affect? thanks.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
Part your hair with a comb, then apply.... that's how I do it. Wet or dry scalp doens't really matter imo. I put it on in the mornings after showering (though I do blowdry beforehand), and then style my hair as usual. So I leave it on the entire day. FFB is awesome imo, no nasty smell, not all that messy, and no blue stains lol. Though I also use Folligen spray (which is also easy to use, and might even be more practical for you if you have longer hair).
so you have a spray and not a bottle, mines like trying to apply sun tan lotion in on your scalp lol also my hair looks a mess after i apply it, hair seems all sticky and greasy, my hairs not too bad yet and quite long seems to be making applying the cream really awkward, even when parting it :dunno:

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
ok pal thanks, also is it normal to shed when using folligen for blondes i have been using it two weeks now and hair seems to have thinned out on top a bit, will this grow back :dunno: i have ordered some emu oil aswell to apply after follogen.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This seems to be an good way to apply for long hair
[youtube:2zf3s1zt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iftavCJCeY0[/youtube:2zf3s1zt]

I got my FFB yesterday. Found it hard to apply to short hair and even harder to apply the emu oil, but guess i get a tecnique after some weeks. Also had to do a quick water rinse in the morning to not look super greasy during work...
Had an itchy scalp most of the day today, any of you had that the first few days after starting?
How long do a tube of FFB last for you guys?

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers for the video dude that helped, also once i have used the bottled and say if i have good results do i have to carry on buying to maintain hair or can i just carry on with finasteride and nizoral, is a pain in the *** applying it.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of the pages who sell it tell you to use it everyday or every other day for 3 weeks, then 1 week free for healing/letting the skin relax until you do a new 3 week.

Just like any other hairloss product you will have to continue to use it as long as you want results. I got no idea but i dont find it so hard to belive that a product like this who remodel your skin can use a every 3rd day or maybe 4th maintance after some time as the skin will use some time to decade again. Only a wild guess.