folligen morning or evening?

Colonel mustard

Reaction score
Does it matter when u put it on? can u put it on twice a day? ( sorry am a newbie at all this)

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
It matters in that it leaves your hair feeling weird and it's green, so its not a good morning thing. Use it at night and shower in the morning. Only use it once a day, its powerful stuff!

bombscience

Reaction score
it doesn't really matter what time you put it on, but if you're heading out of the house and will be in front of people during the day a morning folligen application wont. it's too blue/green and can't be styled into the hair.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone here suggested that folligen ought to be diluted to lessen the strength. Is it ok to dilute it with tap water? How much folligen/water combination? Also, should I just put the water into the folligen bottle. What if there is no room in the bottle to add the water. Is it ok, as some other guy here suggested, to use folligen after towel drying the hair after washing - as the hair should still be quite wet.

What about getting some folligen into an empty minoxidil bottle and adding water and then applying with a dropper.

bombscience

Reaction score
It may be helpful to dillute the solution with distilled water if the it stings your scalp too much. I use the lotion because it contains no PPG.

I also have use an old minoxidil bottle and dropper for application. Works great but make sure you wash the bottle out well before filling.