Folligen or Tricomin?

Pacino

Reaction score
My scalp has been in shitty condition over the past year since first noticing my hair loss. Itching, irritation, bumps, constant shedding. I'm using nizoral 2-3 times/week and it seems to help but I want to start using Folligen or Tricomin to see if they help.

Any opinions on which one I should try first?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Seriously, that is a GOOD question. I've used several types of copper peptides including Folligen but never tried Tricomin. I would like to hear what others might say on this topic.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think this topic has been gone over more times than any other.

Instead of recycling old threads all the time why not just use the search facility.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
In my personal experience my irritation has never been held at bay like it has with Tricomin. This product has given me prime scalp health.

Do you think it has grown any hair though as claimed in the partial FDA trials.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Cassin said:
On a side note, American Crew is the next best thing without a doubt. This is a good Copper-Peptide to try first since it is cheaper.

Yeah, i'm thinking of buying the American Crew C P...Red Rose i think posted a link for it with green tea and saw palmetto at a very reasonable price. mmm.

Used Tricomin before 2/3 times a week and the experience was positive but felt i didn't need it anymore but recently my scalp has been getting quite dry, maybe its the nizoral/T-Gel combo, or putting minoxidil on directly after washing my hair 1/2 times a week... Who knows.